India722
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I’ve been studying the power and conflict poems for gcse with the Collins power and conflict poetry anthology revision guide, and I’ve only just realised it’s a REVISION GUIDE which makes me think I may not be learning everything fully? There are annotations of all the poems and a bit on context, themes and form, structure and language, and then practice questions. Do I need to get another book or is this everything I need to know? Please help
India722
Rep:
?
Is the York notes study guide going to have more information or is it the same type of thing?
India722
Rep:
?
This is what there is on each poem Name:  51EE6560-AFEA-4759-923A-AFA1AD1B5A18.jpg.jpeg
Views: 13
Size:  39.5 KB
neko no basu
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by India722)
I’ve been studying the power and conflict poems for gcse with the Collins power and conflict poetry anthology revision guide, and I’ve only just realised it’s a REVISION GUIDE which makes me think I may not be learning everything fully? There are annotations of all the poems and a bit on context, themes and form, structure and language, and then practice questions. Do I need to get another book or is this everything I need to know? Please help
The revision guide should have all the key points that you need to know for the exam. This, along with any class notes you already have, should be sufficient enough imo. I reckon the York notes study guide will be very similar if it's also a revision guide.

I think I used the CGP book and if I remember correctly, it had a bit more than your Collins guide but in the end, I barely used it because most of the points in the revision guide, I already had in my class notes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (513)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.25%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (311)
20.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.54%

Watched Threads