Just had the worst night. Watch

Joel103
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
Forget about it, they wouldn't have been cameras either, everyone messes up.
TommyWannabe
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Mattgeezer)
Just out of interest had anything such as music? mates? drink? tiredness? distracted your attention?
Nope, just the most complex road system known to man.

See Bavarian's posts, he agrees with me!
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
if you knew how many people went through red lights you wouldn't feel so bad.

for example, roadwork traffic lights, which i'm sure most people think 'oh these aren't proper traffic lights'... but a few times i've gone through when it's amber, and then about 6,7,8 cars have followed me through.

and the other day, stopped at some pedestrian crossing lights, on a two laned road (not a dual carriage way.. the road is only about 500 yards long). i'd stopped at the red light, and a few cars, probably 3 or 4 were queued behind me. then out of nowhere, this woman comes up in the right hand lane, and goes straight through the lights on red, narrowly missing the pedestrian who was trying to cross! whether she did it on purpose or not i don't know, but the lights are clear, and so is the fact that there was a 4 car queue in the one lane.. meh.

but i wouldn't worry about going through lights as they just turn to red, or are just about to turn to red. i'm sure everyone does it from time to time, whether they mean to or not.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads