The Student Room Group

Calling all year those year 10s about to start their GCSE English presentation exam!

Well it’s not really an exam, but it’s a 5 minute speech on ANYTHING! I know how daunting some of you find it and how hard it can be to stand up in front of a crowd, so I’m here to help!
I received a distinction and a standing notation for my presentation from several members of staff :biggrin:

I have loved presenting the whole of my life and it’s my goal to help others do the same.
I am happy to provide tips and tricks to each and every one of you about presenting, and how to make it pop.
So come at me guys! Give me a theme and I’ll give you an intro to get you started :wink:
Any help I can give to make it that little bit easier is my dream x
I may get back to you the next day if I don’t today, so please don’t worry. I have read your response and am going to get back to you shortly!!
Original post by Moonbow
Well it’s not really an exam, but it’s a 5 minute speech on ANYTHING! I know how daunting some of you find it and how hard it can be to stand up in front of a crowd, so I’m here to help!
I received a distinction and a standing notation for my presentation from several members of staff :biggrin:

I have loved presenting the whole of my life and it’s my goal to help others do the same.
I am happy to provide tips and tricks to each and every one of you about presenting, and how to make it pop.
So come at me guys! Give me a theme and I’ll give you an intro to get you started :wink:
Any help I can give to make it that little bit easier is my dream x
I may get back to you the next day if I don’t today, so please don’t worry. I have read your response and am going to get back to you shortly!!

oh my i remember this - we were prepping for this in yr11 but my class never did it - only 1 other class did it

i didnt know u had to do it in yr10 tho :s-smilie:

btw ik this doesnt require ur help but i was relating :biggrin:
but it seems like u know what u r doing- a distinction is an amazing reward to get
Reply 2
Original post by Raptor Jesus
oh my i remember this - we were prepping for this in yr11 but my class never did it - only 1 other class did it

i didnt know u had to do it in yr10 tho :s-smilie:

btw ik this doesnt require ur help but i was relating :biggrin:
but it seems like u know what u r doing- a distinction is an amazing reward to get

Oh our class did it in year ten 🧐
Nah dw sometimes you’ve just gotta relate 😂👌
Thank you! Hopefully I can help others to get the same :smile:
Original post by Moonbow
Oh our class did it in year ten 🧐
Nah dw sometimes you’ve just gotta relate 😂👌
Thank you! Hopefully I can help others to get the same :smile:

ofc u can - what was ur presentation abt?
Reply 4
Original post by Raptor Jesus
ofc u can - what was ur presentation abt?

Oh mine was about the Holocene mass extinction. So the extinction of animals due to human actions :smile:
Wbu?
Btw I think Sameera wants to ask why you aren’t on the fam thread??
Original post by Moonbow
Oh mine was about the Holocene mass extinction. So the extinction of animals due to human actions :smile:
Wbu?
Btw I think Sameera wants to ask why you aren’t on the fam thread??

oh i see - like the dodo's extinction etc
i never got to do the presentation :frown:
the fam thread is closed and the google hangout thing doesnt work for me

Quick Reply

Latest