Seeing as Pokémon unite is by Tencent I we are in the same boat 😑
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Mephobia)
Does anyone who plays have any tips for really new players
I play League. Would be happy to give you a hand. What's your in-game name?

artful_lounger Do you play League? I wonder how you'd rank the following: Debonair Jayce, SSG Ezreal, Explorer Ezreal, Rugged Garen, High Noon Darius, Heartseeker Lucian, Sugar Rush Braum, Santa Braum, Talon Blackwood, FPX Gangplank, Victorious Jarvan and Pool Party Jarvan IV. :holmes:

I might have gone a little overboard... Enjoy.
Griffby
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
use this http://champion.gg/
it has a summary of all the characters and where their positions should be, as well as the skill order depending on which position you would play in.
Quick-use
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Griffby)
use this http://champion.gg/
it has a summary of all the characters and where their positions should be, as well as the skill order depending on which position you would play in.
Characters?!
artful_lounger
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Quick-use)
I play League. Would be happy to give you a hand. What's your in-game name?

artful_lounger Do you play League? I wonder how you'd rank the following: Debonair Jayce, SSG Ezreal, Explorer Ezreal, Rugged Garen, High Noon Darius, Heartseeker Lucian, Sugar Rush Braum, Santa Braum, Talon Blackwood, FPX Gangplank, Victorious Jarvan and Pool Party Jarvan IV. :holmes:

I might have gone a little overboard... Enjoy.
I do play league, unfortunately although to save my sanity I now only play ARAM and sometimes rotating game modes (when will poro king come back )

I think I actually have all of those skins (I have spent way too much time and money on LoL, fair warning) except SSG Exreal and FPX Gangplank (unless I got the GP skin from crafting recently...I wouldn't know because I never play GP, can't do the barrels lol)...and of course Victorious Jarvan *sobs*. I wish I'd played league early enough to be able to get that skin (or be good enough at it to get it lol...I missed victorious Janna and Morg cos I was still trash tier back then don't really care about Morg cos she's got a lot of better skins otherwise now, although I do like the Janna one a lot, even though I like the VO on Forecast so much).

Pool Party J4 will probably be my new default skin for him (I usually use Warring Kingdoms now), and Santa Braum is top-tier too Talon Blackwood is the skin I usually for him as well I basically always reroll Garen, although I do have a bunch of skins for him from crafting. For Jayce I usually use Lighthammer or Forsaken, although I do like debonair (I think I mainly don't use it cos everyone else always seems to use it ). Darius I don't really play, although Woad King Darius is probably my fave aesthetically (it's disapponting they changed his FX to have the same blood drops as regular skin Darius from the floating ice blocks that the preview showed...)

For Lucian I always used to use either Demacia Vice or High Noon, although I got the prestige skin for him recently so I now just use that lol. I did sometimes use Heartseeker but I don't like how his ult looks in it as much as Vice or High Noon :/ Ezreal I usually use Arcade or Battle Academia (although since I mainly play ARAM, nobody ever trades him so I rarely end up getting him )

To be fair though I mostly play AP and/or support-like stuff...Zyra used to be my main when I played ranked

edit: I may have used too many emoticons
Last edited by artful_lounger; 3 weeks ago
Quick-use
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by artful_lounger)
I do play league, unfortunately although to save my sanity I now only play ARAM and sometimes rotating game modes (when will poro king come back )

I think I actually have all of those skins (I have spent way too much time and money on LoL, fair warning) except SSG Exreal and FPX Gangplank (unless I got the GP skin from crafting recently...I wouldn't know because I never play GP, can't do the barrels lol)...and of course Victorious Jarvan *sobs*. I wish I'd played league early enough to be able to get that skin (or be good enough at it to get it lol...I missed victorious Janna and Morg cos I was still trash tier back then don't really care about Morg cos she's got a lot of better skins otherwise now, although I do like the Janna one a lot, even though I like the VO on Forecast so much).

Pool Party J4 will probably be my new default skin for him (I usually use Warring Kingdoms now), and Santa Braum is top-tier too Talon Blackwood is the skin I usually for him as well I basically always reroll Garen, although I do have a bunch of skins for him from crafting. For Jayce I usually use Lighthammer or Forsaken, although I do like debonair (I think I mainly don't use it cos everyone else always seems to use it ).

For Lucian I always used to use either Demacia Vice or High Noon, although I got the prestige skin for him recently so I now just use that lol. I did sometimes use Heartseeker but I don't like how his ult looks in it as much as Vice or High Noon :/ Ezreal I usually use Arcade or Battle Academia (although since I mainly play ARAM, nobody ever trades him so I rarely end up getting him )

To be fair though I mostly play AP and/or support-like stuff...Zyra used to be my main when I played ranked

edit: I may have used too many emoticons
Damn, didn't realise you hoarded skins. I think I might have asked you before if you played League and seemed to have completely forgotten to follow up. If you're ever free for a game or two (ARAM or otherwise), would be awesome to get-together. Feel free to let me know your IGN if/whenever you decide to play and wouldn't mind some company. :rambo:

P.S. You can never have too many emoticons! :fluffy:

Edit: SSG Ezreal is my go-to for some reason. That and Explorer.
Last edited by Quick-use; 3 weeks ago
artful_lounger
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Quick-use)
Damn, didn't realise you hoarded skins. I think I might have asked you before if you played League and seemed to have completely forgotten to follow up. If you're ever free for a game or two (ARAM or otherwise), would be awesome to get-together. Feel free to let me know your IGN if/whenever you decide to play and wouldn't mind some company. :rambo:

P.S. You can never have too many emoticons! :fluffy:

Edit: SSG Ezreal is my go-to for some reason. That and Explorer.
Sure I'll DM you

I see the SSG Ez skin a lot, I think I didn't really rate it so much because the splash art was kind of underwhelming and I didn't like how the ult looked, although actually looking the in-game model now, it's pretty nice...I like the tunic look and the hairstyle in it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (162)
38.12%
Take autumn exams (130)
30.59%
Look for a job (16)
3.76%
Consider an apprenticeship (18)
4.24%
Take a year out (72)
16.94%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
6.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise