The Student Room Group

What Is The Most Annoying Type Of Friend?

That one insecure friend who always feels like she's competing with someone, even us. I don't know if you could call that a friend, she's nice, she's kind of reliable (lol) but someone her insecurity just rinks off of her.

Scroll to see replies

Personally for me the one who always boasts and talks about themselves a lot. Also clingy people
Reply 2
The one that says they are free then cancels 5 seconds before the plans.
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Personally for me the one who always boasts and talks about themselves a lot. Also clingy people

Yes,and when they do it discreetly too idk how to explain it Lmao.
Don’t get me wrong,I love confidence but I don’t wanna know other random things I never asked for
Original post by Rose_symonia
Yes,and when they do it discreetly too idk how to explain it Lmao.
Don’t get me wrong,I love confidence but I don’t wanna know other random things I never asked for

Yeah like they're obviously showing off and have to make everything about themselves
Yeah like they're obviously showing off and have to make everything about themselves

Exactly like pls stop pls pls pls
I sound like a female dog,but seriously I love it when you tell me about things but when it’s blatant showing off it’s like🙃
Exactly like pls stop pls pls pls
I sound like a female dog,but seriously I love it when you tell me about things but when it’s blatant showing off it’s like🙃

Fr :rofl3: kindly shut up for a while
Reply 7
I don’t like those people that don’t appreciate friendship is a two way street :colonhash:
Reply 8
The ones who love talking but don’t listen when you want to talk
The ones who are like 'im the mom friend' or 'im an empath' but are in fact just incredibly judgmental.
The ones who makes someone feel bad, dumb or stupid for being excited about something
the annoying ones
The ones who want to have everything you can offer but do not offer anything in return, the ones who are ungrateful, the ones who care only about themselves, the ones who do not help you grow in any way or the ones who are extra paranoid that you're trying to get something out of them likeeee dude please.
Reply 13
Original post by joy686
That one insecure friend who always feels like she's competing with someone, even us. I don't know if you could call that a friend, she's nice, she's kind of reliable (lol) but someone her insecurity just rinks off of her.

me:colone:

Spoiler

Oh I know,the ones who don’t wait for you while you need to go to the toilet or tie your shoelaces like bruh
Oh I know,the ones who don’t wait for you while you need to go to the toilet or tie your shoelaces like bruh

hahaha i agree!

:innocent:

I'm sorry I haven't got time for your damn laces I have a class to get to unless you're my close friend ofc
The one that only cares about herself.
:innocent:

I'm sorry I haven't got time for your damn laces I have a class to get to unless you're my close friend ofc

You piece of poo poo
THIS IS DURING BREAK AND LUNCH THAT HAPPENS
You piece of poo poo
THIS IS DURING BREAK AND LUNCH THAT HAPPENS

:poo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending