Access to Nursing - Which distance learning provider is best?

Watch
Lmt1988
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi,

I am looking to start studying the Access to Nursing via a distance learning provider. Has anyone had any positive/negative experiences? If so, who with?

I have been looking at Stonebridge, Distance Learning Centre and Learn Direct.

Any advise welcome

Thanks
Ren.bull
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I don’t have experience of this yet but am also looking at the 3 you’ve mentioned for access to Midwifery.

I’m leaning towards Distance Learning Centre purely as their module subjects interest me the most although they are all much of a muchness and will get you to the same end goal.

Before enrolling I’m just waiting to hear back from my chosen university’s admissions enquiries to make sure that it is a course they will accept as even though it is a recognised, accredited course there’s no guarantee.
Whatever your reason for choosing distance learning I’m sure you’ll be able to turn it into a strength for your personal statement. For me it’s to be able to learn whilst my children and still very young and not yet in school but shows I can multi task, am organised and have motivation as family and workload balance is all something I have to manage.

Hope some of this helps and would be great to hear from people who have already gone this route.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (310)
55.86%
I don't have everything I need (245)
44.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed