The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Manor villages?

Hi, am from China campus and am going to notts on exchange next year.
i've booked manor villages already and sent deposit, but manor village people told me there are no receipts for deposit and they have records on who paid.
anybody booked manor villages before could please tell me if it is ok without receipt? Staffs in there kinda push me to sent the deposit and after i sent my money they become little unenthusiastic, they reply email really slow now. And is manor villages a social place? dont really want to just stay in room that'll be quite boring.... Thanks a lot
Reply 1
You should be staying in a flat with other people and therefore it should be fairly sociable yeah. Also, do not worry too much about the lack of receipt, they will know who has paid, although it's slightly worrying that they have not given ANY receipt at all - I'm sure all will be fine :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Ring them.
Reply 3
Yup, best thing to do is ring them or send them an email...but preferably ring them
Reply 4
Get a receipt! Demand some sort of electronic reciept they can e-mail to you if you need to.
Original post by carloswk
Hi, am from China campus and am going to notts on exchange next year.
i've booked manor villages already and sent deposit, but manor village people told me there are no receipts for deposit and they have records on who paid.
anybody booked manor villages before could please tell me if it is ok without receipt? Staffs in there kinda push me to sent the deposit and after i sent my money they become little unenthusiastic, they reply email really slow now. And is manor villages a social place? dont really want to just stay in room that'll be quite boring.... Thanks a lot

Staff are stupid
They just simply go according to the scripts provided by their Marketing department or sales. they don't event look at the transaction details or anything recorded on call (all thought recorded as a text is up to call advisor that what they type in), based on this stupid people, these Stupid company make stupid decision. and eventually they realise that they were stupid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending