The Student Room Group

Would you start a family with a woman who could not cook?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trapking
Women who love to cook are rare these days so that's good! Your future husband will be well fed (but take him to the gym too so he don't get like big momma) :biggrin:

Suppose there's also a different between cooking for someone and being expected to cook for someone.
Original post by L'anatra.M
I mean if that's the way you want to do it. You just have to find someone similar minded. I personally am not even thinking about the whole kids and marriage thing atm because it's not relevant currently, which leads me to ask, how old are you?

The Father above will guide the right woman to me. It's spiritual and it's something I will not compromise on so if she aint down with that she knows where the door is.

I just turned 26 last month, how about yourself?

Suppose there's also a different between cooking for someone and being expected to cook for someone.

A virtuous woman will know what role she has to play. Women are naturally subject to strong men :smile:
The Father above will guide the right woman to me. It's spiritual and it's something I will not compromise on so if she aint down with that she knows where the door is.

I just turned 26 last month, how about yourself?

A virtuous woman will know what role she has to play. Women are naturally subject to strong men :smile:

Well i must be virtuous as I know my role and it's certainly not to spend my whole life cooking for some guy.
Well i must be virtuous as I know my role and it's certainly not to spend my whole life cooking for some guy.

You're not sadly.

P. S. You didn't answer my question.
You're not sadly.

P. S. You didn't answer my question.

In your eyes perhaps. 🙂
Oh right 😂 18
In your eyes perhaps. 🙂
Oh right 😂 18

I say that because sacrificing your own children to the outside world which will no doubt corrupt them if they don't have strong parents in the home just because you want to keep working is selfish but I can understand it given how the world is today. If you want to have kids and a family then you have to be prepared to make sacrifices for them it no longer becomes about the mother and father.

With time and guidance maybe you will understand it one day so don't worry, think about it though :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)

I just turned 26 last month,

Damn. Your naive and simplistic views had me thinking you were around 14. You've got some growing up to do before you land that woman you are after.
Original post by _Wellies_
Damn. Your naive and simplistic views had me thinking you were around 14. You've got some growing up to do before you land that woman you are after.

You can say what you want but I have no problem attracting women at all! I desire a virtuous woman who is ready to start a strong family not a weak one so I don't waste my time on the wrong types.
I say that because sacrificing your own children to the outside world which will no doubt corrupt them if they don't have strong parents in the home just because you want to keep working is selfish but I can understand it given how the world is today. If you want to have kids and a family then you have to be prepared to make sacrifices for them it no longer becomes about the mother and father.

With time and guidance maybe you will understand it one day so don't worry, think about it though :smile:

I mean I don't really care about kids at this point. 😂😂 About the having to protect them. You don't want to shield your kids from everything. They need to learn that people are pretty ****. Like with the kid you mentioned saying all lives matter. He's thinking that people can have a nice reasonable debate but that's certainly not the case anymore. Were you homeschooled?
Yh as I said kids aren't on my radar but when they are im sure I'll want to be there for them but as bad as the education system is I don't think it's going to harm them in terms of brainwashing. It's far better to send them to school to learn one opinion and also introduce them to other opinions at home.
I mean I don't really care about kids at this point. 😂😂 About the having to protect them. You don't want to shield your kids from everything. They need to learn that people are pretty ****. Like with the kid you mentioned saying all lives matter. He's thinking that people can have a nice reasonable debate but that's certainly not the case anymore. Were you homeschooled?
Yh as I said kids aren't on my radar but when they are im sure I'll want to be there for them but as bad as the education system is I don't think it's going to harm them in terms of brainwashing. It's far better to send them to school to learn one opinion and also introduce them to other opinions at home.

I wasn't home schooled and my parents were weak.. Result was the children got messed up. Thank God I've been woken up from my darkness (although I know some of you are itching to say I'm still in it).

Anyway, I wish you well. No hard feelings about anything!
I wasn't home schooled and my parents were weak.. Result was the children got messed up. Thank God I've been woken up from my darkness (although I know some of you are itching to say I'm still in it).

Anyway, I wish you well. No hard feelings about anything!

Hmm interesting.
Yh, we're of different opinions but at least you can hold a discussion without getting mad😂
Hmm interesting.
Yh, we're of different opinions but at least you can hold a discussion without getting mad😂

I have no anger! Just look how many times I've been verbally attacked on here and I don't bite back.

I literally don't care what people think because I love what's right with my heart, soul and mind. Always.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending