Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I ve got to jump from CDD to AAB!! I can feel ur pain people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabed786)
    eh well, atleast you got higher/equal to B's in everything which is good and like me, you can always ressit. You will definatly get an offer from King's. And I'm sure you can get in!! Maybe if you resat one or two modules it will bump up your grades?
    going from ABB to AAB for you wont be sooo difficult and I bet your not going to be 'plain stupid and idol' ^____^
    I've got to jump from BDD to AAB
    :O

what subjects are you studying?
    maths further maths chemistry and physics to A2
    and History to AS

ReputationRep:
    maths further maths chemistry and physics to A2
    and History to AS
    thats a really really good combo

good luck with the rest of your studies

ReputationRep:
    thats a really really good combo

good luck with the rest of your studies
    Thanks but i just had a big fight with my parents and i was like i am taking a gap year and applying to oxford whether they like it or not so i am .......

ReputationRep:
    I ve got to jump from CDD to AAB!! I can feel ur pain people!
    really?! it's good to know that its possible. what kind of measure did you need to take? like did you resit alot of modules etc. also what did your college predict your A2 grades as? and which uni/course are you at now? - sorry for all the questions but I'm intrigued because I've done crap in my AS and need to improve massivly.

Thanks but i just had a big fight with my parents and i was like i am taking a gap year and applying to oxford whether they like it or not so i am .......
    go for it it's your choice, my parents and I have argued so much about them not wanting me to go to a uni in London but I'm gonna apply anyway, they can't control all of my life forever.

what do you plan on doing in your gap year may I ask?

ReputationRep:
    really?! it's good to know that its possible. what kind of measure did you need to take? like did you resit alot of modules etc. also what did your college predict your A2 grades as? and which uni/course are you at now? - sorry for all the questions but I'm intrigued because I've done crap in my AS and need to improve massivly.

go for it it's your choice, my parents and I have argued so much about them not wanting me to go to a uni in London but I'm gonna apply anyway, they can't control all of my life forever.

one of those gap year schemes offered by firms and things i am really hoping for the bank of england one...........

I HATE MY STUPID LIFE

ReputationRep:
    one of those gap year schemes offered by firms and things i am really hoping for the bank of england one...........

I HATE MY STUPID LIFE
    not as much as i hate my stupid life lol
    bank of england huh? sounds impressive =]

what course are you doing? mathematics?

ReputationRep:
    Bah humbug... this thread made me realise how close the end of my life is! And my godforsaken parents have convinced me that I have a realistic chance at getting into Oxford so now Ive spent this month writing an Oxford-worthy PS and reading books so IF I get an interview (and I wont) I can do more than hit on the tutor lol! You'd think doing well at AS would put your mind at rest but for me it was the start of troubles.

ReputationRep:
    not as much as i hate my stupid life lol
    bank of england huh? sounds impressive =]

what course are you doing? mathematics?
    maths yeah and you?

ReputationRep:
    maths yeah and you?
    I'm applying for business and management - I know its seen as a soft degree but I just love business :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for business and management - I know its seen as a soft degree but I just love business :P
    lol maybe kcl offers a lower requirement for it did you check

ReputationRep:

Sorry to dissapoint but Im going to HAVE to do it - im only starting my A2 in sept. :cool:

But i believe in myself! No social life or TV for a year - WHOOOHOOO! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    lol maybe kcl offers a lower requirement for it did you check
    yeah I did, and no the entry requirements are higher!! it's because it has become a very popular course. Like I've seen a few courses in KCL only BBB or ABB but business management is AAB (for every one place, thirty people are applying for it)

ReputationRep:
    yeah I did, and no the entry requirements are higher!! it's because it has become a very popular course. Like I've seen a few courses in KCL only BBB or ABB but business management is AAB (for every one place, thirty people are applying for it)
    awww don't worry

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.