thestudent86
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don't understand why we still need social distancing, there is a drug that can cut deaths by a third. We don't need this social distancing anymore then if there is a treatment. We need to get back to normal
Nutella!
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
and how do you expect them to get this drug to everyone immediately?
thestudent86
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yes, Things are being destroyed, things won't ever come back. There is a bowling alley/entertainment venue near me that is closing forever. If we didn't have social distancing we would not be losing things
ladstudent27
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So now my local village fate has been cancelled till 2021 which was supposed to be 31st August this year. 31ST AUGUST.

This should be over by lunchtime but they are cancelling things in AUGUST now
thestudent897
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Cafe Rouge and Bella Italia have gone into administration, this is getting worse not better. These things will never be replaced. We really need to stop this crap, scrap social distancing RIGHT now
username5323908
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thestudent86)
I don't understand why we still need social distancing, there is a drug that can cut deaths by a third. We don't need this social distancing anymore then if there is a treatment. We need to get back to normal
Better safe than sorry.
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thestudent86)
I hope that you're not that dumb, so I'll assume that you're a troll.
thestudent897
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We are losing things every day, every single day things are closing and will never be replaced. Don't you DUMB STUPID BRAIN DEAD ***** understand. There will be nothing left. Oh yes saving nanny and grandad might be good now but when you will never be able to eat out, go bowling again, see friends again then you won't be happy
GabiAbi84
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thestudent897)
We are losing things every day, every single day things are closing and will never be replaced. Don't you DUMB STUPID BRAIN DEAD ***** understand. There will be nothing left. Oh yes saving nanny and grandad might be good now but when you will never be able to eat out, go bowling again, see friends again then you won't be happy
You need to sort out your priorities man! Or stop being a troll-whichever works for you...
thestudent897
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
You need to sort out your priorities man! Or stop being a troll-whichever works for you...
my priorities, they are my friends, they are having fun in life, they are to finish uni, do well at uni

They are not to sit at home, not being able to do anything to save old people or vulnerable people!!!!!!!!!

You won't like it when this virus isn't around and you won't be able to do anything, you won't have any life. You would be a zombie, brain dead with nothing to live for

You mark my words, suicides will grow because of this, more suicides then dying from the flu

This is all this is, the flu
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok so you’re a troll, cool.
Have fun with that.
thestudent897
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok so you’re a troll, cool.
Have fun with that.
Oh ok I'm a troll, I'm a troll who cares about their future

AWWWW i'm really enjoying not seeing my friends, not having fun. THIS IS REALLY the life i wanted

Wow I never thought about HOW MUCH i'm enjoying myself

You haven't answered my question sherlock, how will you like it when you will never be able to eat out, never be able to go to the cinema, never go on holiday and never see your friends again

But no don't worry I'm really loving seeing the old dear walking her dog, and a old guy with a walking stick
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They are not to sit at home, not being able to do anything to save old people or vulnerable people!!!!!!!!!
'Old' and 'vulnerable' are 2 different things. Do any of your friends have asthma? They're vulnerable. Any of your friends have relatives who are pregnant? Expectant mothers are vulnerable. Any of your friends have relatives undergoing chemotherapy? That relative is vulnerable. Any of your friends BAME? They are vulnerable.

Go and tell all your friends in the above categories that you don't care if theyor their family die of Covid-19 and see what they say....
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry just because Your friends are all fine then it’s cool if other people die?!
Really?!
Like I said, priorities!
And also, compassion.
Oh yeah and how about you just accept that tho is the way it is for now.
And to answer your question-if it stops people from DYING then yeah, I’m fine with not going to the Cinema.
thestudent897
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry just because Your friends are all fine then it’s cool if other people die?!
Really?!
Like I said, priorities!
And also, compassion.
Oh yeah and how about you just accept that tho is the way it is for now.
And to answer your question-if it stops people from DYING then yeah, I’m fine with not going to the Cinema.
It's not the way FOR NOW. These things will NEVER be replaced. Bella Italia will NEVER be replaced, Coffee Shops will NEVER be replaced. Sheerings Coach's will NEVER be repalced.

Its not just for now. You just wait. In a years time you will be apologizing for me! You will still be board. I don't give a DAMN about people dying. Let them rot to the ground, if they are week enough to die from the flu then perhaps its a good thing
thestudent897
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
all we get is bad news, day after day, forum after forum its just coronavirus this, coronavirus that. When will we actually hear some good news, When will this just be over and we can get back to normal day to day life
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’ll will be over when it’s over... there is no way of predicting when, it is just the way it has to be for now.
Perhaps step away from the news and look at it in moderation and put your efforts into something more productive.
thestudent897
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But it might NEVER be over. We MIGHT never get a vaccine, what then?
ProperLad
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Never before have I feared THIS MUCH for the fate of the world til now as I'm seeing whose hands it'll be in
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nope none of my friends are like that. One of my friends had cancer once but he is better now just has to take tablets. But yeah I don't care. I want to have fun again

You tell me Surnia when this will all be over. We CANNOT WAIT for a f u c k i n g vaccine

There will probably never be one, so you tell me what you see for our future. Are we doomed to live like this FOREVER
In WWII people lived in daily danger for SIX YEARS!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (115)
25.96%
Better than expected (92)
20.77%
Worse than expected (236)
53.27%

Watched Threads