Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    City of culture. Makes up for it, surely?

ReputationRep:
    It's true, the girls around here are ridiculously easy.

ReputationRep:
    No they're not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean_Paul)
    It's true, the girls around here are ridiculously easy.
    I don't think they are.

(Original post by Synagogue)
    City of culture. Makes up for it, surely?
    Yep, they now prop your car up on books instead of bricks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terryw)
    I don't think they are.
    Oh maybe we're meeting different girls then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    Yep, they now prop your car up on books instead of bricks.
    I am from Liverpool mr Raw, and i kick your ass on COD4 :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh maybe we're meeting different girls then.
    I think the places you go for girls but be pretty bad lol

ReputationRep:
    I think the places you go for girls but be pretty bad lol
    Not really, just in pubs/clubs etc girls just seem easy, nothing to do with the type of places I go. I noticed a difference between Liverpudlian girls and girls in say the South. Or maybe it's just my charm that they can't resist.

I am from Liverpool mr Raw, and i kick your ass on COD4 :p:
    :O

Oh, ok look at the last TSR COD thing, I did get my ass kicked. However, now I'm immense and will **** you up :p:

ReputationRep:
    Not really, just in pubs/clubs etc girls just seem easy, nothing to do with the type of places I go. I noticed a difference between Liverpudlian girls and girls in say the South. Or maybe it's just my charm that they can't resist.
    From looking at your profile, do you go the Krazyhouse?

Places i go, girls are not easy. However, if you go to a rubbish bar then they're easy.

ReputationRep:
    I went on some ship that was half posh home counties birds and half ones from liverpool and none of the girls from liverpool had sex, all the posh ones did with strangers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    :O

Oh, ok look at the last TSR COD thing, I did get my ass kicked. However, now I'm immense and will **** you up :p:
    Is that a challenge i smell :woo:
    I hope the next tournament is when i am rank 55, i only had basic weapons, but now i currently have my deadly Draganov.Over kill seems so far...:p:

ReputationRep:
    From looking at your profile, do you go the Krazyhouse?

Places i go, girls are not easy. However, if you go to a rubbish bar then they're easy.
    I have been. What kind of places do you go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuffie)
    I went on some ship that was half posh home counties birds and half ones from liverpool and none of the girls from liverpool had sex, all the posh ones did with strangers.
    So? I'm just generalising, I'm sure a load of you aren't actually easy, I'm just comparing with other places I've been.

ReputationRep:
    I have been. What kind of places do you go?
    Er...i get around town TBH, i have been most places, but i like BarBaa, Modo, The Office, Oh and Azure, am starting to like that, sometime the Fudge or Krazyhouse if one the bouncers i know is working there.

Is that a challenge i smell :woo:
    I hope the next tournament is when i am rank 55, i only had basic weapons, but now i currently have my deadly Draganov.Over kill seems so far...:p:
    Maybe, next time your online, I'll give you a cagematch. I'm on 55; have not prestiged as I'm trying to get a gold ak47.

You should come online more, me and mik_e (off tsr) have been playing quite a bit in the holiday's.

ReputationRep:
    oi, not all scouse girls are 'easy'
    this thread is teaching me to never be nice to strangers in clubs, ever! what are people like down south then, just generally not very talkative to strangers? i wouldn't say im exactly overfriendly to mr random, but i'd be pleasant and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah City of culture is great and I'm glad they got it...Liverpool was my hideaway because I knew how nice it was...now I bet it will attract all the Fashion obsessed snubby people from outside of liverpool...that's my fear...Have any of you liverpudlians notice any changes in people going there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarfairy)
    oi, not all scouse girls are 'easy'
    this thread is teaching me to never be nice to strangers in clubs, ever! what are people like down south then, just generally not very talkative to strangers? i wouldn't say im exactly overfriendly to mr random, but i'd be pleasant and stuff.
    Girls down South just seem generally more reserved yeah.

But I'm sure you're not easy :console:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 28, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.