Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by kimoso)
    toxteth
    No , thank you. :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    No , thank you. :|
    Hahahaha :')

Nah, just go the town centre, that's where everything of interest is really.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I've never seen any videos.

Where did that song about derty goffs go? That was vaguely amusing
    I have no idea. I often go on there just to listen to Tha LIV (:cool: ), and he swaps them round quite a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEUTOfqthQo

ReputationRep:
    Toxteth's fine with really beautiful buildings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey Boy Ste)
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=11818409

Makes ya proud.

*wipes tear away from eye*
    Not as much as this does.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=37287903

Yer 'avin that la?

Hahahaha :')

Nah, just go the town centre, that's where everything of interest is really.
    Ok , I'll stick to the town centre

Toxtheth does not even sound like a nice place, I get the feeling I would have been greeted by a bunch of chavs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigScouser)
    Not as much as this does.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=37287903

Yer 'avin that la?
    Phew, thought it was just gonna be all about Brookside or something when I heard the music!

And thank you whoever now loves me because I used *******. Next I'll be referring to further celebrities who we dislike as wazzocks. I may even throw in a gob****e or two.

ReputationRep:
    I've never been to Liverpool, however, would like to go sometime. I'm just worried about parking my car :P

Where are the best areas to go ?
    Best places to park would be a paid place in the city centre. New Liverpool1 centre has great parking around it, but generally most places are OK.

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the centre, I like Speke and Garston. My Mother grew up in Bebington on the Wirral and I still have relatives around that area, in fact my Uncles a policeman at Birkenhead, coolest guy ever! So yeah I would say the Wirall too, although its only really just pretty lol, especially Port Sunlight, although the cinema at Bromborough had a flight simulator there last time I was there!! That was pretty cool!

ReputationRep:
    i hate the way everyone stereotypes liverpool when they probably have never been there. i've been there two days in a row now for the mathew st festival and its been great. even with everyone drinking all day, everyones still dead nice and friendly and the atmosphere has been brilliant. personally, i think people from liverpool are some of the friendliest people around

ReputationRep:
    I've never been to Liverpool, however, would like to go sometime. I'm just worried about parking my car :P

Where are the best areas to go ?
    Croxteth and Toxteth are lovely places to visit.

ReputationRep:
    Arf, double post.

ReputationRep:
    Phew, thought it was just gonna be all about Brookside or something when I heard the music!

And thank you whoever now loves me because I used *******. Next I'll be referring to further celebrities who we dislike as wazzocks. I may even throw in a gob****e or two.

That was me ;D

*******dddd :')

In my school, I think '*******' is the most commonly used word after 'the' and 'maths'. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Elaborate please. What is wrong with the K?!??!?
    Nothing is wrong with the K at all, lovely place.
    But there is of course a general K person lol
    I can cope on the top floor and really like the burger bar.
    Also i don't have to pay to get in cos a doorman is my brother in law so its all good
    I usually see lots of old school friends in there too.

ReputationRep:
    go north a bit to formby

it's where the real fun happens, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    That was me ;D

In my school, I think '*******' is the most commonly used word after 'the' and 'maths'. :awesome:
    "What have you got next?"
    "The maths, *******!"

I can just see it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    i think people from liverpool are some of the friendliest people around
    So friendly that when we stopped off at a McDonalds on the outskirts on our way to the city centre a bunch of chavs started hurling abuse at us and throwing tomato sauce for being from Manchester ...we were all from bloody Nottingham :rolleyes:.

I thought the city centre was nice but was genuinely shocked at the state of some of the areas around it. I didnt realise such places existed in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    That was me ;D

Your school has the largest selection of ******s ever. Except my housemate who is cool.

ReputationRep:
    "What have you got next?"
    "The maths, *******!"

I can just see it now.
    Lollercaust

yeah, just like that :')

Some computer geek in my form once made this awesome programme where he recorded himself saying '*******' and then connected it to a wii remote so that every time you moved it, it went '*******'.

I realise that probably doesn't really make sense. It was amazing though

(Original post by Terryw)
    Best places to park would be a paid place in the city centre. New Liverpool1 centre has great parking around it, but generally most places are OK.
    Ok, man.

These guy's are leading me to some **** areas, I think :eek:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 28, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.