mrITguy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all,

I missed the June deadline and now want to apply to uni through clearing.

I have filled out most of my UCAS application but haven't sent/paid it. However, I cannot login into UCAS Track? (do I need to first send my application before I can enter track?)
Bkelly748
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How would you be able to track something if you havent even applied?
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mrITguy)
Hi all,

I missed the June deadline and now want to apply to uni through clearing.

I have filled out most of my UCAS application but haven't sent/paid it. However, I cannot login into UCAS Track? (do I need to first send my application before I can enter track?)
Yes you do have to finish the application and apply before you can access Track. Yes at this time of year you would go straight into Clearing. I would thoroughly research universities prior to Results Day and be ready to get on the phone as soon as you have your results. You'll need your Clearing number on hand and personally I would also think of why you are choosing each university. Good luck!
mrITguy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by emiloujess)
Yes you do have to finish the application and apply before you can access Track. Yes at this time of year you would go straight into Clearing. I would thoroughly research universities prior to Results Day and be ready to get on the phone as soon as you have your results. You'll need your Clearing number on hand and personally I would also think of why you are choosing each university. Good luck!
Thanks for clearing that up for me

Also I am applying as a mature student, so already have my A level results etc. Can I start phoning university's up now or do I have to wait until results day?
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Also I am applying as a mature student, so already have my A level results etc. Can I start phoning university's up now or do I have to wait until results day?
Ah, I did not realise you were a mature student! This website states that Clearing doesn't open until 6th July, after which you can start phoning around since you have your results already, but I would definitely start looking at universities and courses in the meantime so you know which ones to phone Good luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
nutristudentbu
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Hi, I'm not sure which course you are interested in but Bournemouth Uni is already open for clearing, so I would also check other uni's your interested in.

Have a look around and see which courses/uni's you would put in your top 5 :-)

Good luck and let us know how you get on :-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors are most important to you when considering a university in Clearing?

How well the uni/course ranks (5)
17.24%
Location (5)
17.24%
How effective their covid-19 policies are (1)
3.45%
What courses they offer (7)
24.14%
Course content (5)
17.24%
Social life options (4)
13.79%
Accommodation options (2)
6.9%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed