GSS Data Science Degree Apprenticeship

Watch
Zakmeister-
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sorry mate, not really been on this forum recently.

Nah, I've not heard anything since the "application in reserve" email.
epicraj
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Zakmeister-)
Sorry mate, not really been on this forum recently.

Nah, I've not heard anything since the "application in reserve" email.
I got an offer from Department of Health but I decided to turn it down to go with another company, are you waiting on any other applications?
Zakmeister-
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by epicraj)
I got an offer from Department of Health but I decided to turn it down to go with another company, are you waiting on any other applications?
Oh, so you got the data science degree apprenticeship offer from the Department of Health instead of GSS?

Just waiting on one more application but to be honest I should have got onto these degree apprenticeships a lot sooner.
epicraj
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by Zakmeister-)
Oh, so you got the data science degree apprenticeship offer from the Department of Health instead of GSS?

Just waiting on one more application but to be honest I should have got onto these degree apprenticeships a lot sooner.
no the GSS and the department of health are the same thing, the GSS just assigns you to a government department.
have you got any offers yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (79)
21.76%
No (284)
78.24%

Watched Threads