The Student Room Group

tell a secret

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think you smell
I don't have anything to hide except the fact that I'm actually a carrot and not a potato :unsure:
Original post by SuperiorPotato
I don't have anything to hide except the fact that I'm actually a carrot and not a potato :unsure:

are you acc a carrot?
I have a habit of sometimes being completely emotionless randomly. :K:
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
are you acc a carrot?

oh my daze :mmm:
Original post by dalbyc
oh my daze :mmm:

you have a pen in your pencilcase
Original post by Anonymous
are you acc a carrot?

Yes I am :ashamed: I only pretend to be a potato
Original post by Moonbow
I have a habit of sometimes being completely emotionless randomly. :K:

That's me all the time :colonhash:
Reply 27
new photo alert
Original post by dalbyc
new photo alert

Wait me or you?
Reply 29
Wait me or you?

you lol
Original post by dalbyc
you lol

Ah yes I changed my profile pic again :biggrin: not as much as Dell and RJ tho they change it 24/7 :grumble:

That's me all the time :colonhash:

Omds 😆
No I’m talking quite scarily emotionless towards things, I really have it but I can’t not do it :s-smilie::redface:
Reply 32
Ah yes I changed my profile pic again :biggrin: not as much as Dell and RJ tho they change it 24/7 :grumble:

I know lol, ive changed mine twice so far
Reply 33
Original post by Moonbow
Omds 😆
No I’m talking quite scarily emotionless towards things, I really have it but I can’t not do it :s-smilie::redface:

I know I understand like sometimes it scares me people feel empathy towards something but I don't and I know I should be feeling emotional and sorry but I just can't so I pretend. I know there's a reason behind why I act like this but I'd rather avoid it and not do anything about it idk why :s-smilie: I guess that is my secret tbh
Reply 35

yyh ik I made this
I know I understand like sometimes it scares me people feel empathy towards something but I don't and I know I should be feeling emotional and sorry but I just can't so I pretend. I know there's a reason behind why I act like this but I'd rather avoid it and not do anything about it idk why :s-smilie: I guess that is my secret tbh

At least we are in the same boat :^_^:
Original post by Moonbow
At least we are in the same boat :^_^:

Ngl I didn't expect you to be like that too :biggrin: I thought you were more on the emotional side and very happy kind of person
Reply 38
Original post by stokes123
yyh ik I made this

oh yea I know. it didn't get removed
Reply 39
but the what did u get in trouble fro in school did

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending