The Student Room Group

tell a secret

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by stokes123
but the what did u get in trouble fro in school did

oh for being on here I told her this is ict and I needed it for 'help' it doesn't matter now though
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Ngl I didn't expect you to be like that too :biggrin: I thought you were more on the emotional side and very happy kind of person

Well I think primarily I try to be that :s-smilie: I’m too much of an open book in general though so I tend to overthink and if I’m worried I will tell people why and literally melt down. My family is very caring but they have a view you should be able switch from crying to ok on the flip of a switch, so I try to act happy even if I’m not at the time because then I won’t be told after a minute or so to ‘get over it’. My mum has a lot on her plate right now without me flopping all over the place too.
I’m not as optimistic as I used to be, but I try and trying is always the best place to start :biggrin:
Original post by Moonbow
Well I think primarily I try to be that :s-smilie: I’m too much of an open book in general though so I tend to overthink and if I’m worried I will tell people why and literally melt down. My family is very caring but they have a view you should be able switch from crying to ok on the flip of a switch, so I try to act happy even if I’m not at the time because then I won’t be told after a minute or so to ‘get over it’. My mum has a lot on her plate right now without me flopping all over the place too.
I’m not as optimistic as I used to be, but I try and trying is always the best place to start :biggrin:

Oh wow I'm the complete opposite I keep my problems to myself and tend not to cry that much. I'm not that emotional over all. My parents are very strict but they do ask me if I'm ok and stuff but I just avoid it. My brother on the other hand is very emotional and it annoys my parents. Strict Asian parents yay
Oh wow I'm the complete opposite I keep my problems to myself and tend not to cry that much. I'm not that emotional over all. My parents are very strict but they do ask me if I'm ok and stuff but I just avoid it. My brother on the other hand is very emotional and it annoys my parents. Strict Asian parents yay

Wow we really are! It’s good to have a balance :biggrin:
It’s bizarre we share the trait of going completely apathetic 🤔
Reply 44

generally I don't cry to much people always say that I bottle things up in my head and don't express how I actually feel in situation and about people, they say I'm very conscious about letting new people getting to know me
Original post by Anonymous
so ur racist

How is it racist? I support the cause for all ethnic minoirite snot just 1 particular group. I bet you are not supporting for the rights in Yemen, does that make you racist?
Original post by dalbyc
generally I don't cry to much people always say that I bottle things up in my head and don't express how I actually feel in situation and about people, they say I'm very conscious about letting new people getting to know me

Aww same
Original post by Moonbow
Wow we really are! It’s good to have a balance :biggrin:
It’s bizarre we share the trait of going completely apathetic 🤔

Yeah :five:
Reply 47
Aww same

Yeah :five:

sometimes people get mad at me and always say smile because my general face is ._.
Original post by dalbyc
sometimes people get mad at me and always say smile because my general face is ._.

OMG SAME It's so annoying my eyes are very intimidating according to people :rofl3: I have a cold look
Reply 49
Original post by dalbyc
oh for being on here I told her this is ict and I needed it for 'help' it doesn't matter now though

she keeps giving me more work
Reply 50
OMG SAME It's so annoying my eyes are very intimidating according to people :rofl3: I have a cold look

yea same they always think I'm giving them 'the look' but its just my face
Original post by dalbyc
if you disagree with this person BLM comment report it

Im confused what you mean haha?
Reply 52
in what way ????
Reply 53
in what way ????

she, is a really random person, she said about plunging a toilet is giving it cpr - soo smart
I'm totally in love with someone I shouldn't be and have been for years. He feels the same but we can't be together.
am in lgbttttt
Okay

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
How is it racist? I support the cause for all ethnic minoirite snot just 1 particular group. I bet you are not supporting for the rights in Yemen, does that make you racist?

of course i support rights in yemen bro dont put words in my mouth im arab tf
i wont say anything cuz i probably don't even know you

I admire Johann Jacob Schweppe.
A secret? Here we go!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending