Bogdan57
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone!

My final results have arrived and I am a bit confused about what I should do next. I applied for an undergraduate course at Nottingham uni that starts this fall (my firm choice).
I meet the condition of the offer stated on ucas and I know I have to send in proof of the results or something like that. (I am an EU student)
I have also applied for accommodation and it worked out nicely.

Is there anything else I should do to confirm that I will attend the course of my firm choice? (Also, are there any deadlines?)

Thanks you! Have a great day!
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bogdan57)
Hi everyone!

My final results have arrived and I am a bit confused about what I should do next. I applied for an undergraduate course at Nottingham uni that starts this fall (my firm choice).
I meet the condition of the offer stated on ucas and I know I have to send in proof of the results or something like that. (I am an EU student)
I have also applied for accommodation and it worked out nicely.

Is there anything else I should do to confirm that I will attend the course of my firm choice? (Also, are there any deadlines?)

Thanks you! Have a great day!
No, just send in proof of your results to your Firm choice uni and they should change your offer to unconditional. If you have any concerns the Admissions team at Nottingham will be happy to help and reassure you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (82)
25.31%
Better than expected (68)
20.99%
Worse than expected (174)
53.7%

Watched Threads