The Student Room Group

Take an adventure with Hazelly!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DrawTheLine
Aw she looks so happy! It is truly amazing what a pet can do for you. Hope she is taking good care of you :teehee:

She’s adorable and so goofy, and yes definitely though she’s in a grump with me today for teasing her :lol:

Original post by Muttley79
I bet your dog was happy to see you all again?

Well done on the walk - little and often is a good way to go.

Hope you are continuing to feel better :smile:

She was so happy, I thought she would try make us guilty for leaving her but truly over the moon to be out the kennels. Though she has to go back to the kennels this month as I’m being admitted for the day for urology tests :redface:

I’m doing well thank you, I’m planning on updating the blog tonight and changing the name as I think it might be good to continue this? :biggrin:

Original post by halsx11
Oh okay I’m sure you’ll get there take small steps at a time 😌😌

Hopefully! :smile:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Yay for a little walk - well done :woo:

Thank you :h: how are you doing?
@Hazelly - oh yes do continue as it's great to follow your story and I'm sure it will help others :smile:
It's always great to keep up with how you're doing, so I'd also encourage you to keep going with the blog, if you're finding it helpful :smile:

Thanks for asking how I am: not doing too great, but could be worse :redface:

:hugs:
@Hazelly - oh yes do continue as it's great to follow your story and I'm sure it will help others :smile:

I certainly will as I've enjoyed doing this, I am a little forgetful so I'll try not to forget updating the blog once it's all sorted!

It's always great to keep up with how you're doing, so I'd also encourage you to keep going with the blog, if you're finding it helpful :smile:

Thanks for asking how I am: not doing too great, but could be worse :redface:

:hugs:

Will do :biggrin:

I'm always here if you'd like to chat via pm? :hugs:
Attachment not found

Hellooo!

This is my new updated blog to keep track of my adventures and my medical journey. I hope everyone continues to enjoy reading this and please say if you'd like to be untagged!

(https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=89594404#post89594404)

Have a good day :biggrin:

I hope this doesn't double tag you all! :hugs:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Ooo, looking forward to this :smile:

How are you coping with the heat?
Ooo, looking forward to this :smile:

How are you coping with the heat?

Glad to hear!

I’m coping okay, I’m having a few issues with my colostomy from sweating in the heat so lots of small allergic reactions around the bag. It’s not as hot here compared to other places in the UK which is a relief! But I’m just very cautious of not getting my new scar caught in the sun and burnt.

I did go down to a reservoir yesterday and got some pretty photos which I’ll upload soon :biggrin:

How about you?
:jumphug: will follow this. :smile: hope you're doing okay.
Original post by Hazelly
Glad to hear!

I’m coping okay, I’m having a few issues with my colostomy from sweating in the heat so lots of small allergic reactions around the bag. It’s not as hot here compared to other places in the UK which is a relief! But I’m just very cautious of not getting my new scar caught in the sun and burnt.

I did go down to a reservoir yesterday and got some pretty photos which I’ll upload soon :biggrin:

How about you?

It's too hot and humid for me ... I have a fan on continuously at the moment. We need a thunderstorm ..
Original post by Pathway
:jumphug: will follow this. :smile: hope you're doing okay.

Thank you :hugs: I'm doing okay, just replying back to your pm now! :biggrin:

It's too hot and humid for me ... I have a fan on continuously at the moment. We need a thunderstorm ..

I hope the fan is helping at least? From the sounds of it, we might be getting a thunderstorm in a few days time at least.
How do people get around posting photos on TSR? :shakecane:
Original post by Hazelly

With great difficulty :lol: some upload it in other places and post a link? Definitely ask someone technical not me :lol:

Could I be on tag list please? I pretty much read it anyway as in watched threads but :colondollar: glad you're starting to feel a little better, generally :smile:
Original post by Hazelly

I use the upload a photo when the photo is saved on my laptop :smile:
Original post by furryface12
With great difficulty :lol: some upload it in other places and post a link? Definitely ask someone technical not me :lol:

Could I be on tag list please? I pretty much read it anyway as in watched threads but :colondollar: glad you're starting to feel a little better, generally :smile:

Lots of difficulty here! :laugh:

Of course! I’ll add you :biggrin:

I use the upload a photo when the photo is saved on my laptop :smile:

And that works fine for you? :smile:
Original post by Hazelly

And that works fine for you? :smile:

Yes - example - Penrose paving outside Oxford Maths building:

P1000657.JPG
Yes - example - Penrose paving outside Oxford Maths building:

P1000657.JPG

Wow that’s cool. It must just be! :lol:
I can upload phones direct to the mobile app fine but for some reason it doesn't 'show' automatically/embed within the post if I upload a picture from my laptop onto the desktop version in Firefox :iiam:

Loads of hugs for you :jumphug:
Excited to hear more about your adventure!
I can upload phones direct to the mobile app fine but for some reason it doesn't 'show' automatically/embed within the post if I upload a picture from my laptop onto the desktop version in Firefox :iiam:

Loads of hugs for you :jumphug:

Do you find that the quality is quite bad when you upload it on your phone?

Thank you, sending hugs your way too! :biggrin:

Original post by DrawTheLine
Excited to hear more about your adventure!

Thank you :h:
Original post by Hazelly
Do you find that the quality is quite bad when you upload it on your phone?

Thank you, sending hugs your way too! :biggrin:

Thank you :h:

Oh sorry: these are photos or screenshots I take on my smartphone, which I then upload onto TSR app. Quality seems same as in my Gallery app :ninja:

:penguinhug:

Quick Reply

Latest