What clearing places become available on July 6th?

Watch
wz100
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was meant to be travelling in September and then starting university in 2021 but I have decided I want to start this year instead. I already have my A-level results and I just want to secure a place on a course as soon as possible, specifically computer science courses.

If anyone can remember what was available last year please let me know.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by wz100)
I was meant to be travelling in September and then starting university in 2021 but I have decided I want to start this year instead. I already have my A-level results and I just want to secure a place on a course as soon as possible, specifically computer science courses.

Last years availability wont tell you this years.
Get your UCAS application (including reference) in asap so that you’re ready to apply if there’s any places you fancy in July. And if there isn’t then contact the universities that you’re interested in and ask them if they expect to add CS or similar courses to their vacancy lists in August.
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by wz100)

Did you apply to UCAS for a deferred year? If so it may be worth contacting your firm and asking if they can move your place to this year
wz100
Rep:
?
(Original post by emiloujess)
Did you apply to UCAS for a deferred year? If so it may be worth contacting your firm and asking if they can move your place to this year
No I haven't applied at all yet, I was intending to apply this year. Thank you though
wz100
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Last years availability wont tell you this years.
Get your UCAS application (including reference) in asap so that you’re ready to apply if there’s any places you fancy in July. And if there isn’t then contact the universities that you’re interested in and ask them if they expect to add CS or similar courses to their vacancy lists in August.
Ok thank you and yes my application for clearing is in so hopefully there'll be course vacancies
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (9)
20.45%
Better than expected (10)
22.73%
Worse than expected (25)
56.82%

Watched Threads