The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

I want your help.

Hello, I am from Uzbekistan and I want to study in Imperial College London. Who is a student there? Please, respond to me! I want your help and advice. Thank you in advance:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Javohir Isayev
Hello, I am from Uzbekistan and I want to study in Imperial College London. Who is a student there? Please, respond to me! I want your help and advice. Thank you in advance:smile:

Ooo good day to you good sir! I am most certainly not who you need to speak to as I do not go there, but may I welcome you to Britain. Now do be careful with it, it is rather delicate :wink:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Thank you, sir

Hi
so where is the question or the request which motivates you to ask for assistance? My friend, there is a huge of uncertainty around the world these difficult days so our brains at the stage are not adaptable to new filling gaps problem such as the incomplete enquiry of yours. I am joking WITH you and you are welcome and I really would like to know what your request is and I will be more than happy to support you if I can, by the way, I am not in the UK :biggrin: lol
lol😁😁😁. If you are a student in ICL or have an information about scholarships to get, can you share them?

My name is Lawrence, and I am an official Imperial staff representative. You may find it useful to chat to current Imperial students on Unibuddy: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/chat-to-our-students/
Thank you a loooot!!!
Mr Lawrence, but I want to study in Business school and there are no students in that chat from this school.
lol😁😁😁. If you are a student in ICL or have an information about scholarships to get, can you share them?

Well, I hold an offer from UCL which is almost in the same neighbourhood to ICL "just next doo:h:r", so I did a significant effort in such area in regard to the academics part and lifestyle sector. Therefore, I deeply know the situation although I am not physically in the UK and I asked to defer the admission. Anyway, according to your equation, I am so confident that it is almost impossible that any UK unis provide any financial aid in the form of scholarship for million of measures. However, the major building block for this impossibility of getting any scholarship is that the government fund must be spent wisely on fighting the Coronavirus pandemic and its harmful impact on every country nation which is acceptable worldwide.

Authorities require more fund in, which succour TO build more hospitals and other imperative matters supporting the huge number of unemployed people. This can be explained by an example, unfortunately, yesterday in news I found some aeroplane pilot initiate to work as a taxi driver because he lost his job, the problem is that such person might lose his job forever due to the lack of practice for long period lead to lose the professional skills in the field. You can imagine now how the situation is now from the economical point of view.

What exacerbates the situation, even more than it is now, that is, technically, we still in the middle of the fight and the battle with this dangerous disease which indicates that we must be ready for the second wave especially after releasing the people mobility restrictions which simply could proceed to accelerate the spreading rate of the virus among people. ,

I am afraid to tell you that even if there are few numbers of scholarships here or there then such fund will be highly competitive and mostly designed for home/EU students. Consequently, if you are not a complete profound and financially capable to be a self-funded student then forget about it and the best option is to try to find a cheap place to do your degree.

I hope this disease disappeared sooner,

sorry if I hold your hope about receiving the scholarship but this does not mean you can not make a straightforward request to the school admission team but be prepared to big "NO" in advance my friend

Good luck :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Thank you for your answer my friend @BA2000. Actually, I am not applying this or next year. I am planning to go there in September 2022 and I hope that till that time everything will come to its original place and I will get a chance to get scholarship, right?
Thank you for your answer my friend @BA2000. Actually, I am not applying this or next year. I am planning to go there in September 2022 and I hope that till that time everything will come to its original place and I will get a chance to get scholarship, right?

I believe we are so frustrated, depressed and upset sad and with mix emotions about the whole complicated situation, we are like a blind person fight alone against a strong criminal person "we can not see him" who aims to kill or steal all budget and saving to make you homeless and hopeless, Sorry I get over emotional here

Good luck for the next year I hope everything will be fine for the whole world
U will need rope to

Spoiler

Original post by Bl and Wh Army L
U will need rope to

Spoiler

if r in a dorm
Original post by Bl and Wh Army L
U will need rope to

Spoiler

No, you can use the dryer, the maintenance team fixed it recently in the dorm it is guaranteed and confirmed,

we all do not need rope at all :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest