is it bad that i dont know what course to study at uni?

Watch
appleuser12
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im in year 12, and i dont know what course to take , i take chem bio and eco
omid10
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by appleuser12)
Im in year 12, and i dont know what course to take , i take chem bio and eco
You don't have to go to uni straight away. I'm going aged 23. Why not wait a year, get a job ,volunteer, take some online courses etc. to see what you enjoy? I don't understand why people go to uni and do a course they don't even like.
Last edited by omid10; 1 month ago
JSA2020
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, I wouldn’t worry. I decided what to study for definite in Yr13. Choose a degree you’ll enjoy.
appleuser12
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by JSA2020)
No, I wouldn’t worry. I decided what to study for definite in Yr13. Choose a degree you’ll enjoy.
i really want to do ACCOUNTANCY, BANKING AND FINANCE but i dont do maths a levels , so thats a big rip and i cant find any russel unis that would accept
JSA2020
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeh, I know people who found that an issue. By all means consider RG universities but don’t discount non RG members.
This is from Southampton’s website: Applicants must hold GCSE English language (or GCSE English) (minimum grade 4/C) and mathematics (minimum grade 6/B *). * We can accept a grade 5 in GCSE mathematics if you achieve grade B in A level Maths, Physics, Economics, Geography, Psychology or Business
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by appleuser12)
i really want to do ACCOUNTANCY, BANKING AND FINANCE but i dont do maths a levels , so thats a big rip and i cant find any russel unis that would accept
So if you really want to study that, take action to make it possible - either, study Maths A level or accept that a RG university is not an option and go elsewhere.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (64)
24.43%
Better than expected (56)
21.37%
Worse than expected (142)
54.2%

Watched Threads