Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’ve recently started masturbating (female) and struggled to find the hole at first and then found it (or at least I think I did)
Anyway I’m able to get one finger/ a wide toothbrush in but I’m not sure whether it’s the right hole because I don’t feel any sort of pleasure or anything. Like I can tell something’s inside but it just doesn’t feel like the descriptions etc.
I’ve been looking down there and the hole is also slightly to the left instead of being directly below the pee hole so I’m worried I’ve overstretched the bulbourethral glands or something. Like there’s no pain and sometimes it feels a lil more pleasure but again nothing too much. I’ve even tried with a toothbrush (the non bristly end) and again can’t really feel anything....
Is something wrong with me or do I just don’t know how to do it?
I have issues getting turned on, again I’m not really sure how to tell because I’ve never tried, like I’ll watch stuff and feel something down there which I know is ‘turning on’ but again when I go to do it, i just don’t feel it.... I get so much more pleasure from the clit just not so much from the vaginal hole, is this just because I’m starting out and it takes time?
Anonymous #1
Sorry it’s a bit tmi but it’s been bothering me for weeks now
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I get so much more pleasure from the clit just not so much from the vaginal hole, is this just because I’m starting out and it takes time?
this is normal for most women.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
this is normal for most women.
Really?? I’ve heard that fingering is supposed to feel good but I don’t really feel anything
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Really?? I’ve heard that fingering is supposed to feel good but I don’t really feel anything
most women get more pleasure from clitoral stimulation than from penetration.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (64)
23.62%
Better than expected (56)
20.66%
Worse than expected (151)
55.72%

Watched Threads