The Student Room Group

Does anyone else experience this?

So maybe I’m unlucky or just super ugly. But I’m always single and starting to believe it’s due to pickiness. I have tried to maintain a smaller figure & have put on weight, even at my thinnest, it’s impossible to find a man. I thought when I was smaller I would have men more interested in me. This is how my dating life works: the men I want don’t want me back and I only get attention from the guys that I don’t want. And I have tried the dating apps, bumble where the girl makes the first move. And I get responses here and there, the ones I find cute eventually unmatch or stop messaging. Should I get plastic surgery? Like I’ve seen some ugly women have fine men so what gives. I’m told I’m cute/pretty so... who’s to blame here?
Reply 1
they are to blame not you, from the bottom of my heart don't change yourself with plastic surgery to get approval from men because you will already know its not from a genuine place, idk how old you are so i can only assume your quite young, the right guy will come around and when he does you'll know bro, there's different types of attraction not just on physical appearance, you never know you may find that someone is rlly attracted to your personality, your values etc just try to engage in face to face conversation more than online endeavors, oh and bro being picky is not a bad thing trust me i relate.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending