Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    I think he's on mock the week this week.
    He's not very good on that, though; he's been there in the past. The format doesn't suit his humour.

ReputationRep:
    I really can't stand the guy.

ReputationRep:
    I like him a lot. I saw him at Edinburgh Festival and thought he was great.

ReputationRep:
    I saw him at the Edinburgh festival! he was sooo funny, and his material changes quite a lot so I had never heard any of the jokes before (unlike Ed Byrne).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **:)**)
    that was proper brilliant i watched that!
    did you see on mock the week when he was going on about phone calls?
    (calling sue...male voice answers)
    "hello sue?" (it's all i've got i better run with it)
    (in male voice) "opmg thank god you called theres something terribly wrong with my voice!
    Hahaha yes! Mock the week is my favourite programme

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I saw him on mock the week when he did the "hello sue" bit. I do think he's better doing stand up rather than panels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    He's not very good on that, though; he's been there in the past. The format doesn't suit his humour.
    he's good in the stand up rounds.

does anyone remember "T'Lion, T'Witch 'n' T'Wardrobe"? my fave :p:

he's also on the charlotte church show this week apparently, if anyone can stand watching her :/

(Original post by ununpentium)
    Yeah I saw him on mock the week when he did the "hello sue" bit. I do think he's better doing stand up rather than panels.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I usually like darker comedians, but I like this guy. Normally the loud comedians I despise, I feel they don't have much material but have to shout to make up for it.

ReputationRep:
    I think he is absolutely hilarious, though it broke my heart when I saw he was presenting Big Brother's Little Brother *shudders*

It's okay, Michael. Forget and forgive.

ReputationRep:
    He's brilliant. The way his voices goes all high and funny and he starts sort of shaking his head from side to side is hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    He seems to appeal to females a lot more looking at this thread alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinPin)
    he's good in the stand up rounds.

does anyone remember "T'Lion, T'Witch 'n' T'Wardrobe"? my fave :p:

he's also on the charlotte church show this week apparently, if anyone can stand watching her :/
    Yeah that was hilarious

ReputationRep:
    I watched the Apollo ep he did, and thought he was hilarious, but so far whatever I see of him online are pretty much the same jokes.

He also has a bit of gay about him, don't you think? He's not, but it makes him cute

By the way, he totally mistook our accent with T'Lion..etc, etc. We have a strange knack of saying the t, but not really. It's like semi-silent, but also not . And anyway, I'd just say 'Narnia' :p:

He's always good on Mock The Week. I'll have to watch some of his own stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyBeautiful)
    He also has a bit of gay about him, don't you think? He's not, but it makes him cute
    He is rather camp!

ReputationRep:
    Freaking love this guy

I love the "Excuse me mate, but i think you'll find that this is LEGAL TENDER!" joke, ****ingfunny

Apart from some of this jokes are repeated - 3 of his shows on YouTube have had the same content - and on Mock The Week last night one of his jokes, i've heard before.

ReputationRep:
    I think he's fantastic - silly comedy is always great. I'm seeing him on October 30th

Oh, and my mock the week perfect team: Michael McIntyre, Frankie Boyle, Hugh Dennis :cool:

(Original post by JustRach)
    I think he's fantastic - silly comedy is always great. I'm seeing him on October 30th

Oh, and my mock the week perfect team: Michael McIntyre, Frankie Boyle, Hugh Dennis :cool:
    Well don't miss it on the 18th of September as Michael is on Hugh's and Frankie's team! Here it is!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seeing him at the Apollo this Saturday? I've got my tickets, can't wait!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.