The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Open university training provider?

How do I get in contact with a trainer provider for distance learning at open university! I need someone to verify I'm studying my course and can't find this info anywhere! Thanks in advance
Do you need a reference?
What stage are you with your course.
Who is it that requires the evidence?
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
SaaS require evidence in the form of the trainer providers signature and their info to apply for finance!
I have got to the stage of applying for modules but need to get payment through SaaS sorted before I can fully enrol thanks !
I think you would need to contact their fees team; if you call them they should be able to advise you on that or put you through to someone that can.
Are you applying online or paper copy?
Reply 5
Original post by GabiAbi84
Are you applying online or paper copy?

Paper copy i dont think SaaS have another way
If you are a returning student then there is an online option now.
If you are a first time applicant then yes, still paper.
You fill out the Saas form, print off and sign the module registration form then send them both plus your proof of income etc to the OU registration address. They then fill out the course provider details and send it on to SAAS
Reply 7
Original post by GabiAbi84
If you are a returning student then there is an online option now.
If you are a first time applicant then yes, still paper.
You fill out the Saas form, print off and sign the module registration form then send them both plus your proof of income etc to the OU registration address. They then fill out the course provider details and send it on to SAAS

Thank you so much you've helped out alot!
Original post by Josivee
Thank you so much you've helped out alot!

No worries :smile: any other questions just give me a shout! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest