I'm so fed up with my girlfriend

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My girlfriend is saying how she's busy for a full 2 weeks and won't make time to see me even though she could. The one day she's wanting to see me I've got an appointment that has been booked for a month and she knows this.
She could easily do what she had planned on one day when I have my appointment but is too stubborn to do that.
It's like everything revolves around her and I'm just sick of it I don't know what to do.
What does this even say about our relationship and her as a person?
I just feel like screaming at her and dumping her because she's always been like this.
Yas031119
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My girlfriend is saying how she's busy for a full 2 weeks and won't make time to see me even though she could. The one day she's wanting to see me I've got an appointment that has been booked for a month and she knows this.
She could easily do what she had planned on one day when I have my appointment but is too stubborn to do that.
It's like everything revolves around her and I'm just sick of it I don't know what to do.
I just feel like screaming at her and dumping her because she's always been like this.
broooo you definitely need to talk to her and tell her how you've been feeling because it will only carry on, from what you've told me it is as if your the only person actually trying to put an effort in what is becoming a failed relationship, it can not continue to work unless she puts effort in as well to keep you happy, and the times that she apparently and rarely "does" when she knows full well that you are not available at that time is just petty and a whole other issue
Last edited by Yas031119; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Yas031119)
broooo you definitely need to talk to her and tell her how you've been feeling because it will only carry on, from what you've told me it is as if your the only person actually trying to put an effort in what is becoming a failed relationship, it can not continue to work unless she puts effort in as well to keep you happy, and the times that she apparently and rarely "does" when she knows full well that you are not available at that time is just petty and a whole other issue
She avoids stuff its so hard to talk to her and she got so mad last time I said it was all one way. She's avoiding me as we speak ironically.
jay373
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sound like there is no relationship tbh. Sorry to be blunt but it just sounds like you are trying to see her and she is avoiding you at all costs.
Yas031119
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She avoids stuff its so hard to talk to her and she got so mad last time I said it was all one way. She's avoiding me as we speak ironically.
how do you approach a conversation with her? in a calm way, in a harsh/serious/angry way, does she get frustrated at every chance of a conversation because if she does then thats selfish and childish and i'm sorry to say that your relationship has sailed bro, your using your single efforts trying to glue back what can't be fixed anymore :3
Anonymous #1
how do you approach a conversation with her? in a calm way, in a harsh/serious/angry way, does she get frustrated at every chance of a conversation because if she does then thats selfish and childish and i'm sorry to say that your relationship has sailed bro, your using your single efforts trying to glue back what can't be fixed anymore :3
I always start a conversation in a calm way but when she starts acting in a disrespectful way or just ignores me I get really angry and start calling her childish. I know she's childish and immature, still doesn't convince me to leave, I don't know what she's done to me. This relationship has been terrible for most of it, think I was happy for about the first month then it started going downhill. Here I am a year later haha. I just got used to her being there I guess.
Yas031119
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I always start a conversation in a calm way but when she starts acting in a disrespectful way or just ignores me I get really angry and start calling her childish. I know she's childish and immature, still doesn't convince me to leave, I don't know what she's done to me. This relationship has been terrible for most of it, think I was happy for about the first month then it started going downhill. Here I am a year later haha. I just got used to her being there I guess.
what in the "relationship" or abt her is convincing you to stay init cus' you've defo put up with her for quite a while
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Are you getting sex from her?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Kinder Bueno)
Here are two things you can do
OPTION 1
Start by being an *******, start getting irritated on little thingsQuestion her motives on everything she does, even if you don't want to.Ask her about every random guy she's associated with, make stupid comments on their association.Stop giving her importance, miss her calls, stop replying to text messages, stop meeting her for long time and when you meet, complain and complain and complain.Basically hurt her in every possible way.
OPTION 2
Fed up? Oh wow, isn't she the same girl who made you smile in middle of the day? Isn't these the same old habits of her which made you fall for her? Isn't she the same one who you went crying back to when you needed a shoulder and someone who can understand you? I wonder if it's you who has changed or your girlfriend who might be trying hard enough to convince you to keep this relationship alive, since she subconsciously understands that the things aren't like they were, earlier…
NOTE :- I have presented both the options from your perspective as well her’s. It's you who has to decide what to go for. Choose wisely.
Being a c*** sounds fun, I don't know if that's the right decision but she needs to learn.
Anonymous #1
what in the "relationship" or abt her is convincing you to stay init cus' you've defo put up with her for quite a while
It could be sex, could be having someone there in a sense, could be because I'm comfortable and used to it, either way I'm not sure could be a mixture of them all
Are you getting sex from her?
Yes thats the only good thing to be honest.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
It could be sex, could be having someone there in a sense, could be because I'm comfortable and used to it, either way I'm not sure could be a mixture of them all

Yes thats the only good thing to be honest.
Well at least you are getting something I suppose. She sounds like a horrible girlfriend. I think you should dump her but sounds like you enjoy the mental/emotional abuse.
Mad_Dog_Graveson
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Issue her an ultimatum, with all your demands allowing for some compromises. If she doesn’t respond or she doesn’t agree with your demands, or if she doesn’t want to compromise, dump her.
Yas031119
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well at least you are getting something I suppose. She sounds like a horrible girlfriend. I think you should dump her but sounds like you enjoy the mental/emotional abuse.
yeaaa i agree
Otherdjrj
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sack her off
Anonymous #1
I don't enjoy it, it's draining and slowly killing me.

(Original post by Mad_Dog_Graveson)
Issue her an ultimatum, with all your demands allowing for some compromises. If she doesn’t respond or she doesn’t agree with your demands, or if she doesn’t want to compromise, dump her.
If she doesn't compromise theres no point of the relationship, good idea!
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Are you with her so you’re not alone?
Sounds that way
What are you getting from the relationship?
Apart from sex

You need to talk. Be forthright. Tell her what you want from a relationship and ask her if she has the same wants and needs.
If you’re both headed in completely different directions then you should end it
Someone is not better than no one when it doesn’t make you happy.
Mad_Dog_Graveson
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't enjoy it, it's draining and slowly killing me.

If she doesn't compromise theres no point of the relationship, good idea!
No problem
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sammylou40)
Are you with her so you’re not alone?
Sounds that way
What are you getting from the relationship?
Apart from sex

You need to talk. Be forthright. Tell her what you want from a relationship and ask her if she has the same wants and needs.
If you’re both headed in completely different directions then you should end it
Someone is not better than no one when it doesn’t make you happy.
Probably that way and I don't think I'm getting much, emotional support if I need it like when a relative died, apart from that not much.
Definitely need to talk, preferably in person when she can't ignore me as easily.
I like that quote "Someone is not better than no one when it doesn’t make you happy".
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Probably that way and I don't think I'm getting much, emotional support if I need it like when a relative died, apart from that not much.
Definitely need to talk, preferably in person when she can't ignore me as easily.
I like that quote "Someone is not better than no one when it doesn’t make you happy".
It sounds as if you’ve already made your choice in your heart It’s worth a chat but don’t let yourself be treated less than you deserve
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sammylou40)
It sounds as if you’ve already made your choice in your heart It’s worth a chat but don’t let yourself be treated less than you deserve
What choice do you think I've made? Yeah I should never have let anyone treat me like ****.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (81)
38.39%
Take autumn exams (71)
33.65%
Look for a job (6)
2.84%
Consider an apprenticeship (7)
3.32%
Take a year out (33)
15.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
6.16%

Watched Threads