Autumn exams and univeristy application

Watch
coffeerush24
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
From my grades its looking like I will be doing the Autumn exams. From recent work I have been doing my grades have improved and that is why im thinking about taking the autumn exams. When apply through UCAS you have to have predicted grade however how will this work for students who are doing the Autumn exams as for my case I dont want to be applying for a place with the grades I currently have.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by coffeerush24)
From my grades its looking like I will be doing the Autumn exams. From recent work I have been doing my grades have improved and that is why im thinking about taking the autumn exams. When apply through UCAS you have to have predicted grade however how will this work for students who are doing the Autumn exams as for my case I dont want to be applying for a place with the grades I currently have.
You will just have to make clear you will be doing the Autumn exams and then either hope they take you now or hope theres a course starting earlier next year when you have known grades. If you know you will get better mu advice is do the exams and then get into the best uni you can with your improved grades, even if it means 2021.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (659)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (837)
42.53%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (383)
19.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.52%

Watched Threads