What is the date of issue on my bank statement?

Watch
krunker555
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I'm currently completely my dbs check application online for my university and one of the evidences I've chosen to provide is my bank statement, however when choosing the bank statement as an option it says that I need to also enter the date of issue too. But when reading my bank statement there's nothing about the date of issue and it only mentions the dates of which the statement covers. What should I do?
bits.of.bio
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
date of issue is the date you were sent the bank statement, its usually on the top right of the first page on mine
username5328858
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by BananaMonster)
I'm currently completely my dbs check application online for my university and one of the evidences I've chosen to provide is my bank statement, however when choosing the bank statement as an option it says that I need to also enter the date of issue too. But when reading my bank statement there's nothing about the date of issue and it only mentions the dates of which the statement covers. What should I do?
Mine said the same thing when I was applying for a dbs and my statement only had the dates it covered but it was accepted
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (325)
56.03%
I don't have everything I need (255)
43.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise