How do you feel if you accidentally leave your phone at home?

Watch
griffin1630
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Do you come back home just to have it with you?

If I will be meeting with someone, I will definitely come back to get it but if I'm just going to the supermarket or to the mall, I'll leave it be hahahaha
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No. If I need to use a phone while Im out, and I forgot mine, I can just borrow a friend's.
mnbvcxzz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Depends how long I will be out. If my mum calls or messages and I don't answer in the hour she will think I'm dead in a ditch or something and she doesn't need that stress.
lazerbeem
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mnbvcxzz)
Depends how long I will be out. If my mum calls or messages and I don't answer in the hour she will think I'm dead in a ditch or something and she doesn't need that stress.
Same. If I don't answer within the first 5 minutes she's about ready to call the police to come kick my door down to rescue me. She's says "but what if you've fallen down the stairs! 😰" I say "but mam I don't even HAVE stairs! I'm in a ground floor flat! 😑"
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
bit disappointed as I use it
depends on where I'm going, how far I am, etc on whether I'd go back
Last edited by Obolinda; 1 month ago
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I used to feel fine about it, as it's not really important but now it has a phonecase that I keep my debit card in so now I'd go back for it if I could, if I couldn't I'd feel pretty ****
mnbvcxzz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lazerbeem)
Same. If I don't answer within the first 5 minutes she's about ready to call the police to come kick my door down to rescue me. She's says "but what if you've fallen down the stairs! 😰" I say "but mam I don't even HAVE stairs! I'm in a ground floor flat! 😑"
Lol mums are so funny, when they were our age people did not have mobiles and if they could not answer the landline in the day they would not think anything of it.
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mnbvcxzz)
Same :rofl3:
fitzgerald9345
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by griffin1630)
Do you come back home just to have it with you?

If I will be meeting with someone, I will definitely come back to get it but if I'm just going to the supermarket or to the mall, I'll leave it be hahahaha
It depends on how far I'll be
username4222532
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
l can buy any phone or get one on contract l only have a basic phone it does me fine l dont let a phone control me nor a laptop
Alesha1991
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Really depends how long I'm going to be out & how far away from home I am at the time.
cloud_9_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if i'm going far and i'm by myself then i'd go back but if im just going down the road then i'd leave it
_Simba_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did that two days ago :console:30 missed calls from my mum (bear in mind all I did was go for a long walk in the forest)
Karisa96
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Omg, if I were to ever leave my phone 📱 at home, I don't think I would be able to cope throughout the day.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've forgotten my phone a few times when I've been driving somewhere, and that makes me a bit nervous in case I break down and can't summon help - I live in a rural area when it could be miles to the nearest phone. Otherwise, I'm never too bothered.
FRS500
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Okay this is weird because I don't think I've ever left my phone at home lol.

Even so... attach my headphones to my Apple Watch. Play music/call off that.

Happy days
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wonder if people were on time more often in the days before mobile phones, because they could not ring to warn they would be late.

I've sometimes gone shopping without it.
emily.g34
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm gonna assume that I would be able to survive without plus if I was to be kidnapped they would just take it of me so saves them a job I guess
Lyndsey.95
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would be lost without it. It depends how long I will be out for.
Last edited by Lyndsey.95; 1 month ago
lksjdfhudioi
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
I've forgotten my phone a few times when I've been driving somewhere, and that makes me a bit nervous in case I break down and can't summon help - I live in a rural area when it could be miles to the nearest phone. Otherwise, I'm never too bothered.
Same I always worry about driving.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (265)
40.27%
Take autumn exams (197)
29.94%
Look for a job (22)
3.34%
Consider an apprenticeship (25)
3.8%
Take a year out (110)
16.72%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (39)
5.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed