The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

sheffield hallam accommodation

hello i'm trying to get out of a tenancy agreement but i need to find a replacement tenant and i don't know how to go about this at all. if anyone needs accommodation in Sheffield please contact me. the room is an en-suite in a girls flat so the candidate must be a girl and its £99 per week.
Original post by Mtarget
hello i'm trying to get out of a tenancy agreement but i need to find a replacement tenant and i don't know how to go about this at all. if anyone needs accommodation in Sheffield please contact me. the room is an en-suite in a girls flat so the candidate must be a girl and its £99 per week.

You can advertise on studentapreroom.
Try putting notices in local newsagents.
Ask accommodation or check if theres anywhere in the university that has an accommodation offered board.
Probably best to id what sort of place plus cost plus rough location from train station, city centre and the uni be it collegiate or the main SHU building.
Some photos are a good idea.

If you need to offer a cash bonus or finders fee.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by Mtarget

Hi @Mtarget,

You can post in our official accommodation thread with all the details and photos. When I first moved to Sheffield I found somewhere advertised on the Sheffield Housing, Room & Flat Share group, you just have to join and then post all the details and photos. :h:

Ella

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending