The Student Room Group

Bisexual awakening?? Stories

Can people share Stories of when they first realised they were bi....its for a friend :/
didnt realise I actually liked girls aswell, though I had thought about it, until my best friend kissed me when we were drunk but it continued afterwards:smile:)
Hey im Queer! Used to identify as bi tho :smile: actually sounds lame but I think I got jealous that I wasn't invited to this girls party, bare in mind we weren't friends but we did have mutual friends, I later realised I just wanted to be seen by her because I knew she was gay and I wanted to stand at a party and hope she noticed..me.

I think overly interested in posts about women's fashion and actresses too. Wanting to get my hair cut short...

As I grew older I had more and more crushes on girls and I was actively flirting but then before it got like hey they might ask me out I freaked out and ghosted because I was scared of dating a women due to internalised homophobia and my homophobic family.

Now at 21 although I don't tell my family when I date a girl because I'm still living at home and I would only be open once im in my own space I'm not afraid of my identity and I have so many supportive friends. I'm trying to swing myself a girlfriend right now but dating apps are hard.

That actually reminds me I used to turn on my settings to everyone and I knew there would be gay girls I could swipe on but I was a lil like ooo what if they think I am cuz again I was like aahhhh
I liked a guy I went to primary school with but never enough to ask him out. I then met a girl in my form class at high school and she made me WEAK haha. I thought at the time that everyone liked people regardless of sex/gender but it was just a thing in society that you could only date the opposite sex. Then my best friend came out as gay and I did a bit of googling and found it it's was called being bisexual and that not everyone is bisexual! Told some friends, cut some out for being homophobic and continued to pine for this girl for the rest of high school (she was straight sadly). Now a good few years later I do identify more as lesbian - Im only interested in dating and have relationships with a woman, but I am still attracted to men.
i started questioning at around 3/4 years ago i think? honestly i just think i found myself really attracted to girls as well as boys on tv shows and films, i didn’t think much of it but then i realised my attraction was also in real life and i was just like.. well i like girls too then .. and kinda embraced it since then! i’m not explicitly out to friends or family yet though
Nothing exciting. Had the usual crushes on boys, and then when I moved to Scotland at age 13 I saw a girl in the school cafeteria and was drawn to her in the same way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending