Can't calculate my BTEC grade using the Pearson BTEC National calculator

Watch
bamtutor
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi A-Yellow-Spring,
I've managed to do this now and your predicted grade is coming out at DM (remember this is subject to Pearson quality checks before issuing in August 13th). Additionally, if you missed any due to lockdown and have received any teacher predicted grades, it may also impact on it).
This is calculated using the minimum Pass mark for units 2,3 and 6 exams as I dont know your actual points for those units.
bamtutor
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by A-Yellow-Spring)
Hi there, I've been trying to calculate my grade units for the Business diploma part of my course for days, however I couldn't do it using the BTEC National calculator as I couldn't even find the mandatory units there. I really need help to calculate my overall 2 A-level grade and I would appreciate if anyone could do it for me. I have done units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 19 and 27 in Business level 3 diploma and I have gotten respectively, M, P, P, D, D, P, D, D. What would these unit grades amount to in terms of a 2 A-level grades for my BTEC? Thank you for any responses.
Name:  20200704_214102.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  80.5 KB
bamtutor
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For IT, the Certificate is only 2 units, so I cannot put your grades in that. I have attached a screenshot of the Business Diploma here;

Name:  20200705_123000.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  87.3 KB
A-Yellow-Spring
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by bamtutor)
For IT, the Certificate is only 2 units, so I cannot put your grades in that. I have attached a screenshot of the Business Diploma here;

Name:  20200705_123000.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  87.3 KB
Thank you very much for your help with solving my worries. I'm really grateful that someone managed to help me despite me being a bit impatient. Have a great day and summer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (207)
39.2%
Take autumn exams (158)
29.92%
Look for a job (19)
3.6%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.17%
Take a year out (90)
17.05%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
6.06%

Watched Threads