The Student Room Group

Permanent Home Address?

Hi, I am applying for the Post Grad masters loan and I am confused by the section on permanent home address. What does this mean?

It wants evidence of my address since Sept 2017. I would have been living in a student house that year as I was still studying for my undergraduate degree. I have lived away from my parents home since studying and moved quite a bit in the last few years, only going back to my parents home during summer or university holidays. Would this be my permanent address?

Thank you!
Original post by FaithM9
Hi, I am applying for the Post Grad masters loan and I am confused by the section on permanent home address. What does this mean?

It wants evidence of my address since Sept 2017. I would have been living in a student house that year as I was still studying for my undergraduate degree. I have lived away from my parents home since studying and moved quite a bit in the last few years, only going back to my parents home during summer or university holidays. Would this be my permanent address?

Thank you!

Hi, it shouldn't ask for physical evidence. We just need your address history for the past 3years. You need to state where you were residing.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Hi! I have the exact same question - I'm an EU national, I just finished my Bachelors in the UK and I'm applying for a postgraduate loan.However, I'm still confused - should I write down my whole address history for the past 3 years, such as term-time addresses, Erasmus year abroad, my home address in my home country (since I went back to my home country for the summer periods) or should I write down ONLY my address in my home country? I'm double checking since even though my UK and Erasmus addresses are technically term-time addresses, I have been living in the UK since 2015 so I have put my home country's address as my home address as I'm constantly moving and I don't want important documents to get lost (mainly loan documents). So what is the right thing to do in this case?
Original post by py221
Hi! I have the exact same question - I'm an EU national, I just finished my Bachelors in the UK and I'm applying for a postgraduate loan.However, I'm still confused - should I write down my whole address history for the past 3 years, such as term-time addresses, Erasmus year abroad, my home address in my home country (since I went back to my home country for the summer periods) or should I write down ONLY my address in my home country? I'm double checking since even though my UK and Erasmus addresses are technically term-time addresses, I have been living in the UK since 2015 so I have put my home country's address as my home address as I'm constantly moving and I don't want important documents to get lost (mainly loan documents). So what is the right thing to do in this case?

Hi, only the address you were residing at. If you were residing at your term time address in the UK then you should put the UK address, not your home address as you were not residing there.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending