The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Apparently i was rolling around with my nipples out. :/ I don't remember this so i guess i have to take peoples word for it.
Reply 2
To myself or others?

This is gonna be a long list lol

To myself
Broken Collarbone - Running around while drunk and fell in to a gutter!
Sick all over myself multiple times
Playing five finger Fillet, ouch nice scars
Drinking bleach as a dare, (only a shot)
Drinking other stuff as a dare, including gutter water
Pissing all over myself to spite a friend :s-smilie: i dunno either
Breaking my personal belongings :frown:
Trying to kick a road cone and ****ing up my leg
Smoking
Certain drugs
Self harm with sharp things
Getting and sleeping with a 30year old
Stripping naked
Getting in to fights

To Others
Covering my asleep friend in coffee powder :smile:
Spitting on my asleep friend cause he pissed me off
Starting on my friend cause his jewish
Starting on my ex's new boyfriend
Starting on random people cause im a ****
Spiking someones drink with vodka :biggrin:
Daring someone to drink someone elses sick and then watching them down half a pint of it
Punching my mates dog in the face
Closing french doors on my mates head
Locking someone out at 3am in december

Thats about it really, well all i can remember but im sure theres more
Reply 3
stole a traffic cone in portugal even though the traffic man was there and then two gangster type men chased me up the road with it so i had to throw it back at them and leg it.

also let my friend push me down the high street in my home town in a trolley, then the police came and asked where we got it and i ran away, leaving my friend trying desperately to park the trolley so it didnt roll down the hill into the police car.
Reply 4
Stumbled, landed in a kneeling position with my knee flattening the ball of a guy who was lying on the floor.
Reply 5
Pulled a old bike with no tyres out of a skip and rode it around a car park, that was fun :biggrin:

Was sick into a colander.

Played Centurion with additional "Newcastle Brown Ale chug round" on an empty stomach - spent 2 hours being sick out of a window with future girlfriend close-by, strangely not put off...

And so many many more, no regrets
Reply 6
the worst thing :s-smilie:

to myself...probably when i tried jumping from a wall onto the top of a phone box and missed luckily i only came away with cuts and bruises

to others :no: too much and too embarrassing, the one i got in most trouble for friendwise well lets just say it involved a party, a friends ex-boyfriend and mobile phone.... i don't even remember how i got home that night and i lived over an hours drive away :o:
Reply 7
wellerism
To myself or others?

This is gonna be a long list lol

To myself
Broken Collarbone - Running around while drunk and fell in to a gutter!
Sick all over myself multiple times
Playing five finger Fillet, ouch nice scars
Drinking bleach as a dare, (only a shot)
Drinking other stuff as a dare, including gutter water
Pissing all over myself to spite a friend :s-smilie: i dunno either
Breaking my personal belongings :frown:
Trying to kick a road cone and ****ing up my leg
Smoking
Certain drugs
Self harm with sharp things
Getting and sleeping with a 30year old
Stripping naked
Getting in to fights

To Others
Covering my asleep friend in coffee powder :smile:
Spitting on my asleep friend cause he pissed me off
Starting on my friend cause his jewish
Starting on my ex's new boyfriend
Starting on random people cause im a ****
Spiking someones drink with vodka :biggrin:
Daring someone to drink someone elses sick and then watching them down half a pint of it
Closing french doors on my mates head
Locking someone out at 3am in december

Thats about it really, well all i can remember but im sure theres more

:yep:
Reply 8
Well this weekend at leeds fest i fell asleep on one of the bars in the arena. Woke up an hour later freezing cold. Not good :frown:
Done plenty of terrible stuff in the past though. Too many things to list really :s-smilie:
Reply 9
I booked, and got on, the next flight to Dublin from Heathrow. I only went out for a few drinks after work, it turned into a rather expensive evening(and weekend).
Woke up on a sunbed :frown: Gran canaria 1pm sun hurts ! :frown:
Youngs
I booked, and got on, the next flight to Dublin from Heathrow. I only went out for a few drinks after work, it turned into a rather expensive evening(and weekend).

Sounds amazing

May i ask how much?
wellerism

Hardcore.
Franc Vouloir
Hardcore.

It wouldnt stop barking or moaning and it was like 5am , i was tired, drunk and had to be at work at 10!

It soon shut up though, dog + barking + left hook = silence
Reply 14
wellerism
Sounds amazing

May i ask how much?

I was too scared to look at my bank statement but reckon at least £600. I was amazed I was even let on the flight, it was at half five in the morning and I had been drinking since 7 the last night. I was sat right by the departure gate(in the mini-Wetherspoons) and still managed to get a 'last call'!

It wasn't actually as good as it sounds, when I sobered up(ish) the day after it was like that feeling when you wake up round someone else's house after a heavy session and you have to get a cab or tube home, but times about 100.
Youngs
I was too scared to look at my bank statement but reckon at least £600. I was amazed I was even let on the flight, it was at half five in the morning and I had been drinking since 7 the last night. I was sat right by the departure gate(in the mini-Wetherspoons) and still managed to get a 'last call'!

It wasn't actually as good as it sounds, when I sobered up(ish) the day after it was like that feeling when you wake up round someone else's house after a heavy session and you have to get a cab or tube home, but times about 100.

Lol nice , it sounds funny like the stories you hear about

I know someone who was loaded in the back of a lorry while drunk and woke up with no phone or wallet on his way to scotland !! :biggrin: i laughed so much when they told me this

Ive had a similar thing but it involved going out in southend and waking up in london in someones house i didnt know

I woke up looked around and thought WHERE THE F%&* AM I! I just put on my coat and shoes and ran to Euston (spelling) station
never been drunk.
Reply 17
cheese_fondue
never been drunk.

You lose.
I ran across a train track, once. That wasn't very clever.
Robob
You lose.

nah. i win.

Latest

Trending

Trending