Coronavirus UK

Watch this thread
Armaan247
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Will there be a second wave of infections? Will it be safe to go out from the
4th July onwards?
MKaur18
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Armaan247)
Will there be a second wave of infections? Will it be safe to go out from the
4th July onwards?
In my opinion, there's a very high chance. We just have to learn to manage with this virus being around, just like the spanish flu in the 20th century.
username3508100
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
There will almost certainly be a second wave
Armaan247
Rep:
(Original post by MKaur18)
In my opinion, there's a very high chance. We just have to learn to manage with this virus being around, just like the spanish flu in the 20th century.
Dam but thats going to be crazy if we have to be put into another lockdown again I just pray that it is safe.
Armaan247
Rep:
(Original post by wastedcuriosity)
There will almost certainly be a second wave
Thats the thing everyone feels there will be a second wave especially my freinds and family. Do you think they will have to shut down businesses again? I hope we do not have a second lockdown resulting a second peak. Its just really confusing lol the governors give us mixed meassges.
username3508100
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Thats the thing everyone feels there will be a second wave especially my freinds and family. Do you think they will have to shut down businesses again? I hope we do not have a second lockdown resulting a second peak. Its just really confusing lol the governors give us mixed meassges.
Yeah I think second peak = second lockdown most likely. maybe if they'd kept this lockdown going two or three weeks longer there wouldn't be any need but i think restrictions were lifted too early imo and there'll probably be consequences

hope i'm wrong
Armaan247
Rep:
(Original post by wastedcuriosity)
Yeah I think second peak = second lockdown most likely. maybe if they'd kept this lockdown going two or three weeks longer there wouldn't be any need but i think restrictions were lifted too early imo and there'll probably be consequences

hope i'm wrong
Thank you for letting me know. Lets just pray there is no second lockdown and second wave of infections that will be a pain. I agree with you restrictions are lifting to early tehey should do it when its safer and less people dying.
rxyaltyx
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i think so
MKaur18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Dam but thats going to be crazy if we have to be put into another lockdown again I just pray that it is safe.
Yeah, i'm just about adjusting to the busy-ness of town again, and motorways.

I just want to be back to life, and enjoying uni and seminars - as sad as it sounds xx

The little things in life matter most.
TigerRoll
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

I just want to be back to life, and enjoying uni and seminars - as sad as it sounds xx

It's not sad. I'm going to lose my mind if I can't go back to university at the end of next month. Like seriously lose my ****.
Armaan247
Rep:

I feel you it must be a real pain in the ass. Same with me back to the new normal back to college and working. I agree with you.
Armaan247
Rep:
(Original post by TigerRoll)
It's not sad. I'm going to lose my mind if I can't go back to university at the end of next month. Like seriously lose my ****.
I feel your pain man its a real disaster man. Im dying to go back to college but not sure when im going back I think most likely September but the virus might still be really abd.
MKaur18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I feel you it must be a real pain in the ass. Same with me back to the new normal back to college and working. I agree with you.
totally, we just gotta readjust, TESTING is the key!
MKaur18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TigerRoll)
Bruuuuuh, im feeling you. I feel it all at home, but at uni, i'm gonna be in a different room doing the same sort of thing ygm
Armaan247
Rep:
Bruuuuuh, im feeling you. I feel it all at home, but at uni, i'm gonna be in a different room doing the same sort of thing ygm
Yea bruhhh i get you its just a joke now lol. Do you prefer going to uni and doing your vourse there than at home?
MKaur18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yea bruhhh i get you its just a joke now lol. Do you prefer going to uni and doing your vourse there than at home?
yeah, prefer being there in person. But, it's going to be online for the majority of term 1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (102)
28.98%
It went fairly well (168)
47.73%
It didn't go too well (55)
15.63%
TERRIBLE! (27)
7.67%

Watched Threads