The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

University of Reading Clearing 2020

Hey all!

I wanted to create a thread to help students applying through clearing this year.

Clearing Hotline:
For any enquiries about courses available or to apply through Clearing, please call our dedicated hotline number: +44 (0)118 402 0900
The members of staff on the phones are really friendly and are there to support you!
All of our key Clearing info, is available here.

How Clearing Works:
There is also a useful page on the website which explains how the clearing process works, this can be found here: http://www.reading.ac.uk/clearing-explained.aspx.

Key Dates
Some of the key dates are:
6th July 2020: clearing opens for those who have already their results.
13th August 2020: results day, Clearing opens for those getting results - adjustment also opens on the 13th of August.

Frequently Asked Questions
We also have a Covid-19 dedicated FAQ page which may help to answer any questions you have regarding the University's polices: https://www.reading.ac.uk/coronavirus/coronavirus-information-applicants.aspx
This page covers things such as halls, how lectures will be delivered and other common questions.

If you have any questions you're more than welcome to ask us on here, or you can use the 'ask us a question' function on the website: https://www.reading.ac.uk/forms/crm/question.aspx.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you're planning to apply through clearing!
Good luck on results day.

Zoe

First year Biological sciences and student ambassador
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi
Am interested in the BA Business & Management with placement course via clearing and have a couple of questions.

Have places in past years normally been available on this course, and similar courses, via clearing, and do you expect there to be places this year too?
Are you able to say what were the lowest grades accepted via clearing for this course in the past couple of years, e.g. BBB, or BBC?

Thank you :smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Hi,

I’m afraid I’m not in the admissions team so can’t comment on grades or places unfortunately. I can say that everything is done on a case by case basis.

Let us know if you’ve any other questions!

Ellen :smile:

Student Ambassador
Hi everyone,
As it's results day and many people may be thinking about Clearing and Adjustment, if you have any questions about Reading and the Clearing process, please remember to ask in here.

Good luck to everyone!

Dan :smile:
Original post by Danw2000uk
Hi
Am interested in the BA Business & Management with placement course via clearing and have a couple of questions.

Have places in past years normally been available on this course, and similar courses, via clearing, and do you expect there to be places this year too?
Are you able to say what were the lowest grades accepted via clearing for this course in the past couple of years, e.g. BBB, or BBC?

Thank you :smile:

Hi ,

Like Ellen said, unfortunately we cannot give information on admissions. However, I currently study BA Business and Management at Reading, so if you have any other questions at all , please let me know

Delia

Quick Reply

Latest