Westminster School Entrance Exam 2021

Watch this thread
username5335518
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all! I’m looking to apply for Westminster (would enter in Sep 2022) and was looking for any advice or tips about the whole process! I’m taking double maths, history and potentially econ/physics for A levels. I will have a total of 12 (I)GCSEs, hopefully grade 7 piano, grades 7-8 for public speaking and verse and prose (depending on Covid-19) . I’m not particularly sporty, or what you would call an all rounder other than those activities, and I’m not sure if that would affect my chances! If anyone has any relevant info/past papers/experiences they think are relevant (boarding and potentially QS) that would be greatly appreciated! Stay safe everyone <3
username5335518
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
bump
yeahthatsme
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by username5335518)
Hi all! I’m looking to apply for Westminster (would enter in Sep 2022) and was looking for any advice or tips about the whole process! I’m taking double maths, history and potentially econ/physics for A levels. I will have a total of 12 (I)GCSEs, hopefully grade 7 piano, grades 7-8 for public speaking and verse and prose (depending on Covid-19) . I’m not particularly sporty, or what you would call an all rounder other than those activities, and I’m not sure if that would affect my chances! If anyone has any relevant info/past papers/experiences they think are relevant (boarding and potentially QS) that would be greatly appreciated! Stay safe everyone <3
Hello!! It's been a year now how did ur application go? Bc im sitting the 16+ entrance exams for westminser next year and am also planning to take double maths? Please is there any advice on them thank you so much!!
isabella456
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yeahthatsme)
Hello!! It's been a year now how did ur application go? Bc im sitting the 16+ entrance exams for westminser next year and am also planning to take double maths? Please is there any advice on them thank you so much!!
What was the maths and further maths paper like? Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (120)
40.54%
They're exactly what I expected (72)
24.32%