Starbuck*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone know if we are unsuccessful whether we will be told? Does the application received update? Has anyone heard back from the Cardiff area?
DMula5055
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I was getting worried! Hopefully they will get back to everyone soon. I have literally been checking my account everyday to see if I have been invited for a interview or not.
Annhay
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I sent a message to Hr as I was the same tired of checking everyday. Apparently they have had a huge a volume of applications. Good luck!
DMula5055
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Annhay)
I sent a message to Hr as I was the same tired of checking everyday. Apparently they have had a huge a volume of applications. Good luck!
Fair enough. Good luck to you too!
Pegleg02
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Any updates for anyone yet?
Annhay
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’ve not heard back yet.
DMula5055
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I haven’t heard back either.
Lucy 88
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Been following this post as i applied a few weeks ago for Ipswich, just to let everyone know i heads back this morning (closing date was 15th July) that i have an interview, so good luck everyone else hope you hear back soon!
Le1gh82
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by GloomyBear258)
I applied for the EO role for DWP. Had my interview on Sunday. I don’t feel like the interview went well. I was so nervous! Have to just wait and see now though. Annoyed at myself as DWP hardly ever have vacancies and if I don’t make it this time I might be waiting a while before I get another opportunity.

I’m currently an AO for HMRC. Not sure if I done well enough to progress to EO yet.
Did they say when you would find out?
GloomyBear258
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No I’ve not heard anything yet. The status on the application still says ‘interview slot booked.’ I had my interview on the 19th July.
Bradmolchar
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi the closing date for my application was the 30/06/2020.Had my interview 4 weeks ago and contacted HR Monday and they said they would be letting us know in 2-3 weeks!
Annhay
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bradmolchar)
Hi the closing date for my application was the 30/06/2020.Had my interview 4 weeks ago and contacted HR Monday and they said they would be letting us know in 2-3 weeks!
Did you apply for a HEO post? If so ..I think they are waiting on completing the EO interviews first so they know how many HEOs they need and where to post them.
COG2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi my closing date was the 30/06/2020 and had my interview around the same time, can i ask what region you applied for?
Bradmolchar
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied for the north west, it’s painfulHow slow the process is!
COG2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied for the north west, it’s painfulHow slow the process is!
i applied for central England & Wales, yes it sure is! i thought they would have been resulted by the end of July
Lewshee
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone heard back from North East region? My application portal is still displaying ‘application received’.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Honest question, not trying to annoy, but how can recent graduates be effective work coaches for the unemployed? Don't they need industry and varied career experience? I wouldn't take a 20 odd year old coach seriously :/ )
Annhay
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
(Honest question, not trying to annoy, but how can recent graduates be effective work coaches for the unemployed? Don't they need industry and varied career experience? I wouldn't take a 20 odd year old coach seriously :/ )
Fair enough.. Using techniques. Influencing, engaging, supporting and coaching does not have to come from some one that knows everything about the labour market or has tons of experience. Yes experience helps but so does the general skills learnt at uni, plus common sense 🤷🏼*♀️
makkurokurosuke
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Does anyone remember whether it is 2:30 or 3 minutes to answer behaviour questions? I'm so close to the time limit when practising I'm so nervous I won't have enough time
Annhay
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by makkurokurosuke)
Does anyone remember whether it is 2:30 or 3 minutes to answer behaviour questions? I'm so close to the time limit when practising I'm so nervous I won't have enough time
Mine was 2.5 minutes for the behaviours, try not to over practice as the way they ask the question may not fit in with your competencies. I had for think on my feet for most of it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (38)
24.05%
Better than expected (35)
22.15%
Worse than expected (85)
53.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed