Can someone please calculate my BTEC Business grade?

Watch
A-Yellow-Spring
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, I cannot currently calculate my BTEC grade as the BTEC Nationals calculator isn't working for me, no matter what I try to do. Would it be ok if someone on here inputed my BTEC Business diploma grades in and told me what I have? I did Units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 19 and 27, having gotten respectivelly M, P, P, D, D, P, D, D in order with the units I mentioned.
sarahleaver
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi.

I’m guessing you did BTEC level 3 90-credits (1st year). You didn’t mention how many credits each unit was worth so I put in 10 credits per unit anyways as that is normally the case.

Your grade came out to be: PP (double pass)
A-Yellow-Spring
Rep:
?
(Original post by sarahleaver)
Hi.

I’m guessing you did BTEC level 3 90-credits (1st year). You didn’t mention how many credits each unit was worth so I put in 10 credits per unit anyways as that is normally the case.

Which calculator did you use?
A-Yellow-Spring
Rep:
?
Also this is likely an incorrect grade as I am doing a course with exams. Certain units do not require credits.
sarahleaver
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by A-Yellow-Spring)
Also this is likely an incorrect grade as I am doing a course with exams. Certain units do not require credits.
Oh right. Sorry you should’ve mentioned that. I’m not quite sure as the calculator I used is based on only coursework. I tried using the Nationals Calculator for you but the website is down. Hope you find an answer soon x
Tash8790
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sarahleaver)
Hi.

It would definitely be higher than that! PP is all passes so I would say at least mm
A-Yellow-Spring
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tash8790)
It would definitely be higher than that! PP is all passes so I would say at least mm
What about DM?
Tash8790
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by A-Yellow-Spring)
What about DM?
I’m not too sure.
GabiAbi84
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you have a breakdown of the marking scheme anywhere?
bamtutor
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi A-Yellow-Spring,
I've managed to do this now and your predicted grade is coming out at DM (remember this is subject to Pearson quality checks before issuing in August 13th). Additionally, if you missed any due to lockdown and have received any teacher predicted grades, it may also impact on it).
This is calculated using the minimum Pass mark for units 2,3 and 6 exams as I dont know your actual points for those units.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (207)
38.84%
Take autumn exams (161)
30.21%
Look for a job (19)
3.56%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.13%
Take a year out (92)
17.26%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
6%

Watched Threads