Big 4 Summer Vacation Schemes 2021 Audit/Tax/Consulting

Watch
MajorFader
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by achieve526kk)
has anyone done the blended online BDO assessment that includes video verbal and numerical reasoning skills.
Has their internship programme applications opened up? I don’t think so. Just graduates.
user3446
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MajorFader)
Does anyone know when applications open for summer internships that take place next year?

Any insight would be great.
Hi all,

Recently completed my EY numerical reasoning test. How long did it take for you guys to get your outcome of the test?
CalvinMedcalf1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Does anyone know when applications open for summer internships that take place next year?

Any insight would be great.
So I've applied at PWC, KPMG and EY now and what I can say with all certainly is that KPMG and EY are very similar in their early applications. Both use the same system, and both have a 'small business' based assessment task. I completed Numerical Assessment for EY and was rejected, just completed the small business assessment for KPMG so waiting back for that now, and I'm pretty confident I've been rejected by PWC since I did my NR test at 3am πŸ˜‚
CalvinMedcalf1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by user3446)
Hi all,

Recently completed my EY numerical reasoning test. How long did it take for you guys to get your outcome of the test?
Took a couple of days for me, although oddly enough my feedback for the first assessment never came through so my menu is perpetually stuck on 'Numerical Reasoning' even though they've already said no.
MajorFader
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by CalvinMedcalf1)
So I've applied at PWC, KPMG and EY now and what I can say with all certainly is that KPMG and EY are very similar in their early applications. Both use the same system, and both have a 'small business' based assessment task. I completed Numerical Assessment for EY and was rejected, just completed the small business assessment for KPMG so waiting back for that now, and I'm pretty confident I've been rejected by PWC since I did my NR test at 3am πŸ˜‚
PWC is open? Audit? I know their consulting one is.
CalvinMedcalf1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
PWC is open? Audit? I know their consulting one is.
Nope, just the Consulting one (which I applied for). KPMG's is Audit (both of which I'm kinda split between wanting to do so either is good for me).
cicici
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you need help regarding Big 4 applications please check out this site onlinegraduatetest(dot)com
Human090
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nope, just the Consulting one (which I applied for). KPMG's is Audit (both of which I'm kinda split between wanting to do so either is good for me).
Did you get any email or confirmation after completing the assessment for PwC?
CalvinMedcalf1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Classics112)
Did you get any email or confirmation after completing the assessment for PwC?
Yep, recieved a confirmation email thanking me for completing the game and that they would get back to me when they've reviewed and set a benchmark grade
Human090
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yep, recieved a confirmation email thanking me for completing the game and that they would get back to me when they've reviewed and set a benchmark grade
Ah okay cool, thats the confirmation email I literally just got! I'd seen loads of people say that you through automatically to the next round if your score is high enough so I was a bit concerned!
CalvinMedcalf1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Classics112)
Ah okay cool, thats the confirmation email I literally just got! I'd seen loads of people say that you through automatically to the next round if your score is high enough so I was a bit concerned!
I'm not sure whether that's the case, but mine worked a little differently since the app crashed so they had to reset my NR stage
Human090
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm not sure whether that's the case, but mine worked a little differently since the app crashed so they had to reset my NR stage
Nothing to do but wait I suppose. I wouldn't be surprised if I failed it tho lol
namitas27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
How were the tests like? Any different from last year's?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (78)
30.47%
Less motivated (178)
69.53%

Watched Threads