?
Report 4 weeks ago
turning 16 isn’t that big of a deal, i didn’t really feel any older 😂
Nutella!
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i haven’t turned 16 yet, or 15 lolll but i’m sure it’s not actually a big deal. you’ll be okay
Synergy_
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mila679)
It’s tooooo olddd I don’t wanna be an adult 😭
Chill, you are still a youngling. 16 is so young, almost no one will see you as an adult legally or else-wise.
rahixox
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh please, 16 isn't a "big " age. Im 19 and i don't feel like an adult so if i were you... do not worry about becoming an adult because once you become twenty, you have a fear of becoming twenty five then thirty and so forth.
SullyElBoy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm 18 and I felt the way way when I turned 15 and even 16 . You dont want to be seen as a adult but the reality is that you are going to get older regardless if you like it or not. I would love to be 13 again for example but sadly that's never going to happen and besides.Being older has perks aswell such as doing what you want to do and going into what you love.
SteveyStack
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by rahixox)
Oh please, 16 isn't a "big " age. Im 19 and i don't feel like an adult so if i were you... do not worry about becoming an adult because once you become twenty, you have a fear of becoming twenty five then thirty and so forth.
Yeah 22 here and still a kid in all but name haha
TD2.718
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
wait till you're 17 :P
Laurence010401
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m always really scared of being a year older just before my birthday
mila679
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Synergy_)
Chill, you are still a youngling. 16 is so young, almost no one will see you as an adult legally or else-wise.
Thanks, but you’re kind of expected to act like an adult because you can learn how to drive and get a job
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You are powerless to stop the passage of time I am afraid, all you can really do is accept it, and do the best you can
mila679
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
You are powerless to stop the passage of time I am afraid, all you can really do is accept it, and do the best you can
Bruh
fijitastic
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i turned 16 two days ago and i feel the same. The only thing thats changed is that im legal
richmkay
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I was 30 on the 2nd... I now want to throw myself off a bridge at you youngsters saying your old 😂
RedGiant
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks, but you’re kind of expected to act like an adult because you can learn how to drive and get a job
Not really.
Synergy_
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Eh, driving is great fun, enjoy it and focus on the benefit of entering new age groups.
kadiatuj0001
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
relax it's not a big deal
Tom_Jacobs
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You are afraid of the increasing responsibilities you know will come with age. At 16, you are still a child, living at home with your parents, safe and secure. As 17 and 18 pass, you are more likely than not facing independence and leaving home to work, study, marry etc. It is scary but it is also an adventure. You may find as you get to 17 and 18, that you really do not want to be treated as a child any more and want more privacy and independence. If it is annoying now to be told off for playing music too loudly or not picking your socks off the bathroom floor, believe me, you’ll hate it at 18!
agrapala
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
turning 16 is not a big deal as i would turn into 16 within 2 days
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (72)
40.22%
Take autumn exams (60)
33.52%
Look for a job (5)
2.79%
Consider an apprenticeship (6)
3.35%
Take a year out (25)
13.97%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
6.15%

Watched Threads