Christmas time soon ?

Watch
username4222532
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Whats your thoughts not long till christmas have you started to save up to buy nice christmas gifts for your family and friends ?
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've started to think of ideas and things to get (my Nan and Dad seem to be getting harder to buy for each year)

How about yourself?
username4222532
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chronoscope)
I've started to think of ideas and things to get (my Nan and Dad seem to be getting harder to buy for each year)

How about yourself?
l done mine in the sales at the end of 2019 l done well they are all wrapped up l got the wrapping paper for 20 pence a roll reduced from £3.50 pence a roll l am a happy bunny lol
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by laughinglad999)
Whats your thoughts not long till christmas have you started to save up to buy nice christmas gifts for your family and friends ?
Honestly terrifying that more than half the year has gone, this year is literally cancelled
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I only really spend money on TSR secret santas, for my parent i always paint or draw something as they like my artwork more than something money could buy
username4222532
Rep:
?
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
Honestly terrifying that more than half the year has gone, this year is literally cancelled
l understand what you are saying to be honest with you l think things are only going to get worse lots of people have no jobs to go back to lots of places are closing down yes its very terrifying
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
In my family we don't do gifts for Christmas.
username5290028
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I got mine already i buy in the January sales as wrapping paper ect is reduced in price. Cant wait for christmas its my favorite time of year. Im already looking at which new tree were buying from balsam hill. So were saving up for a tree.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (60)
40.82%
Take autumn exams (53)
36.05%
Look for a job (3)
2.04%
Consider an apprenticeship (4)
2.72%
Take a year out (19)
12.93%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (8)
5.44%

Watched Threads