Coming back to Uni after withdrawing due to health reasons

Watch this thread
AlonsoJavier01
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello

I am writting today urgently to Student Finance Services, due to a luck of responsability and professional advice from its EU support team.I conctacted to the office a few months ago to tell them my wishes to come back to uni and all they said to me was filling up the 'EU PR1a continuing students form.' and attach any evidence which supports my reasons for withdrawing temporarily from my degree.Therefore that is what I did however I just received an email now saying the following:
-'You've told us that you're repeating your second year in 2020/21. As you have 2 years of study on a previous course in addition to this repeat year you can't get full funding for this academic year'
3rd paragraph simply sent me to this website for further information.So I do not understand this.I am just 2 months away about to start uni again.I have been patiently waiting for a response and all I can hear is this.I cannot waste any more time.I urgently need help and as accurate and professional as possible.

Thanks

Regards

Alonso Yupanqui
Last edited by AlonsoJavier01; 1 year ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Did you send through evidence of compelling personal reasons for repeating the year?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (80)
30.42%
It went fairly well (123)
46.77%
It didn't go too well (40)
15.21%
TERRIBLE! (20)
7.6%

Watched Threads