14 year old and 19 year old

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm 14 and I have a crush on a 19 year old.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
nothing wrong with that, but just so you know .. most 19 year olds wouldn't date a 14 year old so don't get your hopes up
artful_lounger
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As a follow up to the above, if you do find a 19 year old that would date a 14 year old you should absolutely avoid them and report them to your local police department...
SullyElBoy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Unless that person is looking to ruin there whole life and get slapped onto the worst list on planet ( sex offenders for the donuts) then you best find someone else to bother
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good for you..
ayyyda
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't do anything to date them, the age gap is too large since you barely turned a teenager and they're already an adult. Maybe if you were 16 or something then it would be okay, but this is far too much. It would seem like grooming or a sex offense if you dated him.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ayyyda)
Don't do anything to date them, the age gap is too large since you barely turned a teenager and they're already an adult. Maybe if you were 16 or something then it would be okay, but this is far too much. It would seem like grooming or a sex offense if you dated him.
umm 19 year olds are still teens
Lilli22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A 19-year-old is legally an adult. A 14-year-old is not. Even though the number gap may be considered small to some, there is a huge gap in maturity.
ayyyda
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Once you turn 18 you're an adult.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Once you turn 18 you're an adult.
thats what the law says, a nineTEEN year old is a teen according to science. still creepy if theyre going for a 14 year old tho
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lilli22)
A 19-year-old is legally an adult. A 14-year-old is not. Even though the number gap may be considered small to some, there is a huge gap in maturity.
but scientifically and socially theyre a teen or adolescent (nineTEEN). my cousin had his growth spurt when he was 19. also i never said it wasnt creepy for a uni kid to go for a yr 9
disappointable
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's normal for you to have a crush on someone way older, but the minute they tell you they have a crush on you - please run and never look back!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I'm 14 and I have a crush on a 19 year old.
Please trust me. If you are 14 do not waste your time in a relationship because ur childhood is something u will never get back. U have all the time in the world in the future to date. As for the crush... personally i'd say just let it fade. A 19 year old would never be with a 14 year old with good intentions. Focus on urself and ur happiness and in the future u will be smarter and look back and be grateful u didn't make any mistakes. Just try to distance urself from them and time will fix everything. Believe me. Love and respect yourself and stay safe.
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nope, nope, nope. Did I mention, nope?
SullyElBoy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The fact there are some sub-human scum saying that they are both teenagers, it makes it okay? Honestly get a life you pathetic idiots. A 19 year old is a legal adult while a 14 year is simply a child PERIOD. If a 19 year old dates a 14 year old then they are a pedophile, no If,buts or maybe
The RAR
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Please don't ruin the poor man's/woman's life, if you really like em the law says you need to keep the relationship non-sexual
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SullyElBoy)
The fact there are some sub-human scum saying that they are both teenagers, it makes it okay? Honestly get a life you pathetic idiots. A 19 year old is a legal adult while a 14 year is simply a child PERIOD. If a 19 year old dates a 14 year old then they are a pedophile, no If,buts or maybe
Im 14 myself im not a pedo. but its a fact i hate how people act like 19 year olds are mature adults and dont care if they date a 80 year old who can manipulate them but get all crazy calling them a pedo when theyre dating someone a couple years younger (btw im not justifying it also a 19 year old cant be a pedo to a 14 year old theyre to close in age). what im saying is right 19 year olds are teens
ayyyda
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thats what the law says, a nineTEEN year old is a teen according to science. still creepy if theyre going for a 14 year old t
So if you're 19, an adult by law, and date a 14 year old, a minor by law, by law you're a pedophile.
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Imagine if this was the other way round:
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
So if you're 19, an adult by law, and date a 14 year old, a minor by law, by law you're a pedophile.
Actually no. also in some places the age of consent is 14 i guess thats right since its THE LAW which you love and respect so much. i said its weird but it doesnt make them a pedo since theyre also a teen and theyre close in age. a 19 year old is more similar in maturity to a 14 year old than a 60 year old. i bet you wont care if a 19 year old is manipulated by an old disgusting 60 year old since its legal. if a 60 year old is with a 19 year old the 60 year old is a pedo going after teens. also im 14 im not some old person justifiying it its annoying people think we arent capable of consenting like were babies
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (65)
23.81%
Better than expected (56)
20.51%
Worse than expected (152)
55.68%

Watched Threads