any 1D fans out there????

Watch
annabel_39
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
heyyy random thread but i’m obsessed with one direction and i’m f*****g terrified for the 23rd of july because it’s their 10th anniversary and there’s stuff going round saying they’re gonna do something big. but we don’t know whatttt

anyways, if there’s any 1d fans out there lemme know what you thinks gonna happen on 23rd july i’ll let you know what i think too 🤪
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nialler x
username5301604
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nialler x
Nialler x
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Nialler x
(Original post by Synergy_)
Nialler x
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww y'all know me too well, love y'all :grouphugs:

(Original post by annabel_39)
heyyy random thread but i’m obsessed with one direction and i’m f*****g terrified for the 23rd of july because it’s their 10th anniversary and there’s stuff going round saying they’re gonna do something big. but we don’t know whatttt

anyways, if there’s any 1d fans out there lemme know what you thinks gonna happen on 23rd july i’ll let you know what i think too 🤪
I'm not entirely sure yet but what I do know is that we're gonna have celebration on TSR :woo:
ubayd1847
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm a directioner and fr at this stage i'm worried nothiing might happen on the 23rd ;-(((((
but lets hopeeee xx
Nialler x
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ubayd1847)
I'm a directioner and fr at this stage i'm worried nothiing might happen on the 23rd ;-(((((
but lets hopeeee xx
I know right :sad:
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nialler x
WoodlandSorcerer
Nialler x
WoodlandSorcerer
Nialler x
WoodlandSorcerer
Nialler x
One Direction
1d surperfan
Nialler x
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why 4 times??
Also, WoodlandSorcerer is only a Nialler not a Directioner
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nialler x)
Why 4 times??
Too late :zomg:
Nialler x
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Too late :zomg:
I know that was my reaction when I realised that he's only a Nialler :unimpressed:
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nialler x)
Why 4 times??
I’m not like a hysterical Directioner but when I made the effort to sit down and listen to all of their albums I found sooooo many good songs by them, so maybe I am a Directioner :dontknow: But the only members whose personalities I like and whose performances I enjoy are Niall and Liam..
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They might do something in late July but I feel it’s better not to expect anything, that way you’ll be less disappointed if nothing happens. However, we do know all 4 of them are now in London whereas before Harry was trapped in LA.
Nialler x
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by WoodlandSorcerer)
I’m not like a hysterical Directioner but when I made the effort to sit down and listen to all of their albums I found sooooo many good songs by them, so maybe I am a Directioner :dontknow: But the only members whose personalities I like and whose performances I enjoy are Niall and Liam..
So you're a lowkey Directioner :woo: Also, I love Niall and Liam's songs more than the others :heart:

They might do something in late July but I feel it’s better not to expect anything, that way you’ll be less disappointed if nothing happens. However, we do know all 4 of them are now in London whereas before Harry was trapped in LA.
100% agree bur i'll 100% be making a thread for it :woo:
annabel_39
Rep:
?
yesss! when i saw harry was in london i was so relieved. he’s my fave out of the ot5 and i LOVE his solo music. it’s sad, but i think he’s happier solo than he was with the band, but i still think he’ll be involved in their anniversary. some people on twitter were saying that harry isn’t gonna want anything to do with 1d anymore because he’s moved on, but idk

sorry for making this all about harry lol

but yeah i’m just expecting minimal stuff so that hopefully on the 23rd i’m positivent surprised
Dell PC
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no
annabel_39
Rep:
?
(Original post by ubayd1847)
but lets hopeeee xx
same! liam said a few days ago on a video interview that it’s “not a reunion as such” but that they’ve got a couple of things planned- so we know at least there’s gonna be SOMETHING.
i’m really excited but also dreading it... what if they say on the 23rd “here’s the infinity music video, thankyou for the last 10 years, goodbye.❤️” like what if it’s their final goodbye???????
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by annabel_39)
yesss! when i saw harry was in london i was so relieved. he’s my fave out of the ot5 and i LOVE his solo music. it’s sad, but i think he’s happier solo than he was with the band, but i still think he’ll be involved in their anniversary. some people on twitter were saying that harry isn’t gonna want anything to do with 1d anymore because he’s moved on, but idk

sorry for making this all about harry lol

but yeah i’m just expecting minimal stuff so that hopefully on the 23rd i’m positivent surprised
I put this in a spoiler because it's quite long : p
Spoiler:
Show
No that's fine haha, we all have our personal favourites. I mean, even when rumours were going round that they were going to do a reunion for their 10th anniversary I never thought it was going to be a permanent reunion because as you say, they're all enjoying their solo careers and frankly, they're making better music. Moreover, it makes no sense for this to be a permanent reunion because if it wasn't for corona Niall would be on his Heartbreak Weather world tour right now and I think some of the others would be on their tours too. And they obviously wouldn't have planned these tours if they secretly knew that 1D was getting back together. I just don't think it would be the same if they got back together, 1D's moment has passed. They're now all closer to 30 than 20 and it would be odd if they went back to making songs for teenage girls, I think they've outgrown that. Besides, their musical tastes are all so different and some members don't even really speak to each other anymore so it might be awkward and inauthentic to expect them to go back to how they were 5 years ago. I think it's just better to let 1D rest than try to resurrect it and potentially ruin its legacy or whatever.

If they do do anything on 23rd July it'll probably just be a temporary get together where they might perform some of their old songs or maybe some of their unreleased music? A livestream that might last a few hours maybe, but I don't think they'll do much more than that. We'll have to wait and see.
Last edited by Celtic Conjurer; 1 month ago
annabel_39
Rep:
?
I put this in a spoiler because it's quite long : p
Spoiler:
Show
No that's fine haha, we all have our personal favourites. I mean, even when rumours were going round that they were going to do a reunion for their 10th anniversary I never thought it was going to be a permanent reunion because as you say, they're all enjoying their solo careers and frankly, they're making better music. Moreover, it makes no sense for this to be a permanent reunion because if it wasn't for corona Niall would be on his Heartbreak Weather world tour right now and I think some of the others would be on their tours too. And they obviously wouldn't have planned these tours if they secretly knew that 1D was getting back together. I just don't think it would be the same if they got back together, 1D's moment has passed. They're now all closer to 30 than 20 and it would be odd if they went back to making songs for teenage girls, I think they've outgrown that. Besides, their musical tastes are all so different and some members don't even really speak to each other anymore so it might be awkward and inauthentic to expect them to go back to how they were 5 years ago. I think it's just better to let 1D rest than try to resurrect it and potentially ruin its legacy or whatever.

If they do do anything on 23rd July it'll probably just be a temporary get together where they might perform some of their old songs or maybe some of their unreleased music? A livestream that might last a few hours maybe, but I don't think they'll do much more than that. We'll have to wait and see.
omg i agree with literally everything you said, most of all the fact that they’re all nearly 30 now, harry is the youngest but he’s still 26! 2 of them have kids, and zayn and gigi are expecting a baby so that will be 3 of them... they’re so grown up now and i don’t think going back to one 1D would be a good idea. louis seemed very certain on numerous interviews that they “WILL” come back, but it’s “just a matter of when.” i agree that i dont think they’ve even considered a reunion tour together- not all of them talk to eachother anymore but it’s so complicated:
harry: only talks to niall
liam: “haven’t spoken to harry in years”, but speaks to louis and niall..

it’s a bit messy.

then there’s zayn. i mean god knows if he’s even gonna be involved in the slightest.i don’t think so though

i’d love if they did a livestream,i think it would be so fun to see them all interact with eachother again after so long
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (115)
25.96%
Better than expected (92)
20.77%
Worse than expected (236)
53.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed