The Student Room Group

My boyfriend is pissed at me

So basically I didnt text my boyfriend back for 5 hours coz I was playing games and watching movie coz I was bored at home and that's what I normally do. And the last reply I said was "I'm going out." After he said my friends names and 5 hours later I saw a message saying "did you have fun?" I'm like tomorrow. Unno what lemme write out our dms.

He: where were you smh
Me: i was in space
He: ??
Me: yh
He: wdym in space
Me:yh (I was talking to someone and I didn't wanna air)
He: bruh dead replies, ttyl
Me: why okay bye, smh, (seen) aired bye
He:yh
Me: ayt why, smh
He:why what
Me: you aired me
He: You been gone for hours, and I wanted to have a convo with you but you keep going Yh Yh Yh like I'm bothering you or smthg
Me: I was busy smh, u ain't bothering me
He: feels like it with those dead replies
Me: I'm not, oml, I'm talking to ppl (talking in a gc he's in that gc)
He: Ayt keep talking to them lmao
Me: ayt you seem mad ( seen) be like that
He: Hmmmk, im just gonna sleep. Too tired today, bye
Me: (he didnt see it) ayt why are you mad, fine sleep avoid the problem, like you always do. That's WHAT LAST HAPPENED SMH
maybe he’s feeling a bit neglected because you weren’t replying with huge messages. but if you’re at a party he shouldn’t rlly expect you to be able to talk all the time because you’re busy you know? is he a clingy person? does he normally want attention?

i don’t know your boyfriend obviously but he’s probably gonna be going to sleep thinking about your conversation and he might think he did something wrong and you’re mad at him. maybe sleep and then tomorrow text him and just check everything’s okay, and apologise if you think it will help things :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
So basically I didnt text my boyfriend back for 5 hours coz I was playing games and watching movie coz I was bored at home and that's what I normally do. And the last reply I said was "I'm going out." After he said my friends names and 5 hours later I saw a message saying "did you have fun?" I'm like tomorrow. Unno what lemme write out our dms.

He: You been gone for hours, and I wanted to have a convo with you but you keep going Yh Yh Yh like I'm bothering you or smthg
Me: (he didnt see it) ayt why are you mad, fine sleep avoid the problem, like you always do. That's WHAT LAST HAPPENED SMH

I commented on a similar post about a girl being mad after a guy didn’t text her back at work so for fairness, I will give you the same answer.

Anyone who wants to control what and when you do something is to be avoided. Everyone is allowed some time off to themselves. No one needs to be available all the time.

You need to stand your ground. Every toxic relationship I have had has been due to me letting things slide that I shouldn’t have. Because when you love someone, you don’t want to fight with them. However, if you don’t stand your ground, you set lower standards for how you should be treated. And this will affect your happiness in the longer term.
Reply 3
Original post by annabel_39
maybe he’s feeling a bit neglected because you weren’t replying with huge messages. but if you’re at a party he shouldn’t rlly expect you to be able to talk all the time because you’re busy you know? is he a clingy person? does he normally want attention?

i don’t know your boyfriend obviously but he’s probably gonna be going to sleep thinking about your conversation and he might think he did something wrong and you’re mad at him. maybe sleep and then tomorrow text him and just check everything’s okay, and apologise if you think it will help things :smile:

Idk why he has to be mad for. If he was mad at something he could have told me and I would have solved it. He's not clingy but he does get jealous easily but he doesn't get rude or say rude words.
You may aswell not reply if you’re just going to respond with “yh”. He is completely right
Idk why he has to be mad for. If he was mad at something he could have told me and I would have solved it. He's not clingy but he does get jealous easily but he doesn't get rude or say rude words.

yeah if he’s got a problem he should just say it, things are always better out in the open i guess. his attitude is off though, he seems like he gets annoyed easily but if he’s never rude i guess it isn’t as bad as it could be

Seems toxic and unhealthy. He should respect you being busy with other people. If you were to straight up sit there replying to him when you're with other's you'd be rude asf. That's really on him. Although you had no reason to reply any fruther, should've replied with "busy, ttyl" and left it at that.
Reply 7
Original post by annabel_39
yeah if he’s got a problem he should just say it, things are always better out in the open i guess. his attitude is off though, he seems like he gets annoyed easily but if he’s never rude i guess it isn’t as bad as it could be

He might have home problems idk
Reply 8
Seems toxic and unhealthy. He should respect you being busy with other people. If you were to straight up sit there replying to him when you're with other's you'd be rude asf. That's really on him. Although you had no reason to reply any fruther, should've replied with "busy, ttyl" and left it at that.

I wasnt with other ppl I wanted to watch a movie and stuff and he knows I was by myself and stuff.
You should've opened the message when you could be bothered to reply?
Original post by Aloveraa
You should've opened the message when you could be bothered to reply?

I did 5 hours ago. I wasn't on my phone coz I was playing games and watching movies
Reply 11
Is it just me that is incapable of deciphering that "conversation"?
Original post by Bio 7
Is it just me that is incapable of deciphering that "conversation"?

Bro speak easy English
I did 5 hours ago. I wasn't on my phone coz I was playing games and watching movies

No I meant if you still couldn't be bothered to give decent replies after 5 hours you should have not replied and waited till you could be bothered.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending