Luckyyyyyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, I am confusing now about my firm and insurance choice.... My ins choice has a lower grade requirement than my firm which means if I got my firm choice's grade I will fulfill my ins choicr at the same time.At this time, will my firm choice accept my place only and my insurance not? Does firm chouce has a priority position
mike23mike
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Luckyyyyyy)
Hi guys, I am confusing now about my firm and insurance choice.... My ins choice has a lower grade requirement than my firm which means if I got my firm choice's grade I will fulfill my ins choicr at the same time.At this time, will my firm choice accept my place only and my insurance not? Does firm chouce has a priority position
If you get the grades required by your firm choice uni then the expectation is that you will be going to that uni. Your insurance choice uni will give up the place they were holding for you. You cannot - in theory - go to your insurance place uni but nothing is set in tablets of stone.
Luckyyyyyy
Rep:
?
Thanks, does it means I will definitely go to my firm if I got the grade?
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Luckyyyyyy)
Thanks, does it means I will definitely go to my firm if I got the grade?
Yes
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You might also be accepted by your firm even if you miss your grades. Order is firm considers you. If they can accept you then you go there. If your firm rejects you then your insurance considers you as above. If your insurance rejects you then you are put in clearing.
Luckyyyyyy
Rep:
?
Thank you guys😃
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (260)
39.88%
Take autumn exams (196)
30.06%
Look for a job (22)
3.37%
Consider an apprenticeship (25)
3.83%
Take a year out (110)
16.87%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (39)
5.98%

Watched Threads