The Student Room Group

Liverpool wellie colour?

Just checked the kit list for Liverpool and it states that for rotation I need green or blue wellies, mine are a dark brown would this be ok? Thank you very much!
Hi - unless you are about to enter fourth year I really wouldn't worry about this - chances are the wellies you'll be using on all your pre-clin placements are not going to survive to rotations which don't begin until halfway through fourth year.
I think they also want steel toe capped ones for the first few years (wouldn't bother with that requirement myself) and the ones they link to are black.

Brown will be absolutely fine so long as they are proper actual wellies that won't fall apart and have decent grip
Reply 2
Original post by TheWannabeFarmer
Hi - unless you are about to enter fourth year I really wouldn't worry about this - chances are the wellies you'll be using on all your pre-clin placements are not going to survive to rotations which don't begin until halfway through fourth year.
I think they also want steel toe capped ones for the first few years (wouldn't bother with that requirement myself) and the ones they link to are black.

Brown will be absolutely fine so long as they are proper actual wellies that won't fall apart and have decent grip

Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by Tom_Jacobs
Liverpool is the worst city in the UK.

Its my fav uni out of all the vet schools, any particular reason why you have that opinion?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending