The Student Room Group

Grigore t popa iasi romania

Hi i need urgent replies. Any past experience studying Medicine in Grigore T Popa in Isai Romania. I need someone to explain the admission process (is it true there is no entrance exam??) and the style of teaching (someone said it was “traditional”, what does this mean exactly? and that you have to “do a lot of independent work”). need answers ASAP thanks :smile:)
Reply 1
Original post by sarrah.allawi
Hi i need urgent replies. Any past experience studying Medicine in Grigore T Popa in Isai Romania. I need someone to explain the admission process (is it true there is no entrance exam??) and the style of teaching (someone said it was “traditional”, what does this mean exactly? and that you have to “do a lot of independent work”). need answers ASAP thanks :smile:)

I study there and yes there’s no entrance exam
Original post by Ani__pa
I study there and yes there’s no entrance exam

Thank you for replying. How do I apply if i don’t have my a level results yet? they are released in august, so do i wait until then? when is the deadline for applying?
Reply 3
Original post by sarrah.allawi
Thank you for replying. How do I apply if i don’t have my a level results yet? they are released in august, so do i wait until then? when is the deadline for applying?

You will have to check the deadline on the uni website and I applied with my real alevel grades

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending