Turn on thread page Beta

    (Original post by Nebuduck)
    Should do.

    If not, I don't think they need you to send them your passport - just sign a form (which you can print yourself) and include a passport photograph. At least, when I got my provisional, I had an old passport, and that's all they asked for.
    (Original post by Sick Puppy)
    Nope I didn't, I just put the number on my form and sent the form off, no problems
    Thanks for that, folks Much appreciated.

    Should save me a bit of time then. I'm pretty sure I read that they do, but does anyone know for certain whether banks accept a provisional license as proof of ID for when opening a new bank account?
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.